Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Tolerant" Left

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Alt-right isn't the mainstream right, sorry. Unless you're using cwolff logic where everyone you disagree with is an alt-right Nazi, of course. But that's retard logic.

Stop using retard logic.

The alt-left is the mainstream left now though. It's becoming more mainstream, because it already is the mainstream.

But you already knew that.
    Yes, that's why Gavin McInnes was invited to speak to a prestigous GOP club in NY while no Antifa groups are being courted by the Democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Yes, that's why Gavin McInnes was invited to speak to a prestigous GOP club in NY while no Antifa groups are being courted by the Democrats.
    subpoena subpoena

The Antifa soy crowd is pretty much all the democrats have left right now.

Either way, the idiots on the left are far more violent and intolerant than the idiots on the right, no matter how you try to spin it.

Fortunately though, the leftists tends to get the shit kicked out of them anytime it's a fair fight, which makes all the crying from your side even better.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

4. Default

Again, alt-right groups have killed people. 0 deaths caused by Antifa. Alt-right groups have been embraced by Trump and others in the GOP party. The same can't be said for leftist politicians. Your lack of knowledge on this subject isn't a surprise to anyone.

Again, alt-right groups have killed people. 0 deaths caused by Antifa. Alt-right groups have been embraced by Trump and others in the GOP party. The same can't be said for leftist politicians. Your lack of knowledge on this subject isn't a surprise to anyone.
    Can you show me a direct quote of Trump embracing a real alt-right group?

I'll wait...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Can you show me a direct quote of Trump embracing a real alt-right group?

I'll wait...
    His recent photo op with members of Patriot Prayer.

I hope you have something better to back up your claims... also, where's the pic of Trump "embracing" them?

Still waiting...

According to the BBC, Patriot Prayer have been connected to the alt-right as well as other far-right groups.[16] Gibson denies this, saying the group is neither white nationalist nor alt-right and that they support "freedom, love and peace".[22] The group's stated aim is support of the First Amendment, free speech and to "liberate the conservatives on the West Coast".[13]
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 10-18-2018 at 12:06 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I guess it's a good thing the alt-right isn't the mainstream right then.

Can't say the same about Antifa/alt-left though. That's the democrat base now.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I guess it's a good thing the alt-right isn't the mainstream right then.

Can't say the same about Antifa/alt-left though. That's the democrat base now.
    To be fair to CanIStayOnYourCouchPK, anything right of center is "alt-right" to him.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

subpoena subpoena