Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Tolerant" Left

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...60#post1939860

Meanwhile right wing trolls refuse to condemn patrior prayer/proud boys.
    I already gave my thoughts, on 1/20/17 Antifa started the fight by going on a rampage during the inauguration. I'm not going to condemn the people that kick the shit out of Antifa.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Yes yes, that was back during your "I'm holding the left accountable at the moment! LOL!" phase.

You want a cookie for not having a consistent set of beliefs?

Look at this joke a few posts down from the one Androidpk quoted:

Weren't you calling someone a racist or some such shit a few weeks ago when they posted that exact same image?

How you can look at that post of yours and look at the utter bullshit that has spewed from your flapping anus you call a mouth over the past few months and think you are at all consistent with your beliefs would require a team of scientists and unlimited funding and a hell of a lot of time.

4. Default

Still dodging the issue of violent right wing groups.

Still dodging the issue of violent right wing groups.
    Let me make this easy for you then.

I don't condone violence against someone for expressing their opinion. Antifa's only goal in life is to attack other people they deem to be Nazis. There is no political opinion to disagree with them on because all they want to do is attack people for daring to have the "wrong" opinion.

I don't know much about what the Proud Boys or the Patriot's Prayer have done, but if they are taking after Antifa and are physically attacking people because they have the "wrong" opinion then fuck them too. If they are defending themselves against Antifa attacks then you're not being serious, are you? If they are attacking Antifa first I can't really bring myself to give a single damn about it because as I said Antifa HAS NO POLITICAL OPINION. They are, as you said during your "I hate all lefties!" phase, nothing but violent thugs who aren't interested in a discussion at all.

There. Happy now? Now can you please explain how you are such a political bipolar tool bag that within the span of a single year you go from calling Antifa violent thugs to using their tactics and even threatening to hand people's personal information over to them? Let's see you be a man for once, pk. Just once. Prove it's possible.

6. Default

Oh no, tgo is attacking my masculinity.. Whatever shall I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Look at this joke a few posts down from the one Androidpk quoted:

Weren't you calling someone a racist or some such shit a few weeks ago when they posted that exact same image?

How you can look at that post of yours and look at the utter bullshit that has spewed from your flapping anus you call a mouth over the past few months and think you are at all consistent with your beliefs would require a team of scientists and unlimited funding and a hell of a lot of time.
    Oops - he forgot to delete that post.

Blog Entries

It's pretty simple, if a group of people show up to "protest" covering their faces and armed with sticks, bats, bike chains...they are not there to protest and deserve to have their asses kicked.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Oh no, tgo is attacking my masculinity.. Whatever shall I do.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

10. Default