Thread: T4 Nalfein Black Rose Deck

Default T4 Nalfein Black Rose Deck

I won this as a T5 prize from the minigames at EG, but I don't have a Nalfein or a character that would practice divination, so I'm prolly going to try to get it into the hands of someone that would use it. The problem is I have no idea of their value to make a decent sale or trade due to how new they are (one person suggested 20mil or more, but that feels awfully high to me). Has anyone seen one of these sold and if so, how much did it go for?

Oh damn.... I made a BAD typo.... it's only a T3, not a T4....

3. Default

20m seems reasonable at the moment, for a T3. That might change once we see how many go out during merchant week, but they're pretty rare in the games
    Last edited by Hiraeth; 10-18-2018 at 02:27 AM.
    -=Avawren=-

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nothing View Post
    Oh damn.... I made a BAD typo.... it's only a T3, not a T4....
    Lucky you. I pulled one out from Diving, but it's only T1.
    Richaard Zephyr
    Argent Aspis' Argent Bursar

5. Default

I want one, but I have a T1 and there will be unlocks, so I'm a little reluctant to spend a sizable chunk of silver without knowing how exceedingly rare these are going to end up being. That being said, these are fluffy RP-enhancers, so in an auction, you can pretty much count on it going to someone who wants to put it to use. I know of a few Nalfein and would-be fortunetellers who'd like to get their hands on one, and I don't think I've seen anyone sell a T3 or T4 yet, so you may very well get a tidy sum for it.
    Last edited by Teveriel; 10-18-2018 at 10:17 AM.

I sold one, not sure if the buyer wishes me to disclose price or which one and such so I will not. Was a T4 though. Chose not to auction it because, as noted above, I knew the person would actually use it and cherish it, so we reached a price that worked for both of us. Definitely a unique item with a lot of potential in game for those that like this sort of stuff.

7. Default

I wonder how frequent (or not) the unlocks have been in Platinum. Because I would definitely like to have one, and that might give us a better idea of what to expect in Prime.