Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Greater Undead Bane Hand Wraps

Quote Originally Posted by horibu View Post
    From what I've heard, T5 games get handed directly to you, T6/jackpot comes in a chest. For the mini-games at least. If that's to be held true, sounds like these GUB handwraps are a T5 which lines up with Beld's GUB boots being a T5 win too. Very odd they are considered a T5 win.
    That wasn't how it had been explained before, and doesn't line up with my experience either.

Previously, I believe a GM had explained that there is no "T6" for games. Everything is a T5 with a tiny chance to be a Jackpot. The prize messaging will be the same in the mini-games for a T5 as it would be for a "Jackpot".

For digging, there is a message "the hinges lock in place" or something to that effect, which denotes a T5. When you get bejeweled chest that "glows" when it is opened - that is a Jackpot.

For DSD - same as digging.

Quote Originally Posted by Luntz View Post
    Interesting, I pulled the 7x unbalance flaring scripted uac boots teased as a jackpot the first or second day of the event. I didn't receive any chest that glowed or any JACKPOT announcement. I assumed it was a T5 til loresinging. When I got my 8x zelnorn main gauche last night, it came in a chest and said you have won a JACKPOT!!!! etc etc. Not sure if every jackpot comes in a chest or maybe I got a different set of 7x flaring uac boots than what were teased? No clue.
    Which game did you play that handed you a chest? Did it differ from the game where you obtained the boots?

I found 3 Hagfish at the same game. One of them was a jackpot prize (VHCW lance) the other two were crap. Same messaging for all three.
    Last edited by Maerit; 10-17-2018 at 02:10 PM.

Same game both times, eel grab. I have had dozens of T5s, I was just surprised the 7x flaring boots didn't come out as a jackpot since they were teased as such on the officials as a T6.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

3. Default

Going twice to gilchristr. Auction will end tomorrow night barring further bids.
    Discord: Bellaja

Bellaja's Outfitting

https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.88423843.6024/sticker,220x200-pad,220x200,ffffff.jpg

The real question here is what the hell is a trukt? I can't find any references to that thing actually being a thing...

Sounds like some made up half krolvin bullshit.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

Do these allow ensorcell? Any sorc can prep 735/channel to check... it will either give you a read or resist the spell.

Probably Hoys undead bane gloves are ensorcelled

Not all GM crafted items are created equal

I found this out the hard way.. and I'm pretty sure you had a mcw item immune to enchant/ensorcell for no good reason also.
    Last edited by adred; 10-18-2018 at 05:07 PM.

Should be relatively easy to ensorcell. Banes don't block ensorcell, and these are only 4x with flares. They should be pretty easy to do.

66 mil