Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: heavy barnacled klot gub

1. Default

Going once

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    me before dinner: eh maybe i'll put a bid in, maybe most of the deep UAC pockets are all loaded up already from duskruin and stuff. i'll check after I eat.

me now:
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Hey, you left out the part when it sang the bane part!

You sense a faint aura of magic surrounding the klot. You sense that this is some type of holy item. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the klot is as some type of unarmed combat equipment. A sense of deep seated hatred clings to the barnacled klot, as if it had been crafted with a specific purpose.
    There was just no way for me to tell if the bane was lesser or greater. I wish I had been there when he tested it! This was such an amazing find!
    Luxie's adventures (because I must write) plus some guests from the past at my blog:
    http://www.thebardess.com

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Luxelle View Post
    Hey, you left out the part when it sang the bane part!

There was just no way for me to tell if the bane was lesser or greater. I wish I had been there when he tested it! This was such an amazing find!
    There is a way and it's in the loresong. This is what I true GUB loresong looks like (edited to focus SOLELY on the GUB and not the other specs of the weapon)...

You sense a faint aura of magic surrounding the espadon. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the espadon is as some type of weapon. A sense of deep seated hatred clings to the pale mithril espadon, as if it had been crafted with a specific purpose.

This pale mithril espadon seems to be the bane of all undead creatures.

This pale mithril espadon inflicts more fearsome wounds when employed against all undead creatures.
    My concern is based on the information that Beldannon posted that it is situational GUB, since he specifically states in his post that the it has an undead bane in the hands of a cleric or paladin. My suggestion would be to have someone resing to it and have that bard actually post the full loresong in since it seems that bits were edited out in the original post:

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    The harmonics generated tell you that the klot has been infused with the power of an earth elemental and has been sanctified for use by a Cleric or Paladin in the fight against the undead.
    This barnacled klot flares with a disintegrating substance when employed against all undead creatures. Undead bane in hands of clerics and paladins
    Last edited by Ltlprprincess; 10-14-2018 at 07:38 AM.
    ~@~The Alliance of High Elven Society's GSWiki Page~@~
    ~@~Support the Alliance: Check Out Our Endowment Shop~@~
    ~@~Ensorcelling Services - Enchanting Services - Sheath Making~@~
    ~@~COMING SOON: Forging Services - Cobbling Services - Fletching Services~@~

5. Default

It wasn't edited as much as I pasted the wrong thing first or not the best part first, then added the other part later. I will get the whole thing and paste it the right way when I get up later today. Thanks for the comments!

My second post shows that it is actually against all creatures. I tried it on 3 different people as well!

I will get it all cleaned up!

6. Default

I used a sorcerer, that is what the attack is on the first post. That was my thought as well. It's like um GUB so santicifed wouldn't matter right?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    I used a sorcerer, that is what the attack is on the first post. That was my thought as well. It's like um GUB so santicifed wouldn't matter right?
    It does against demons.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    So for demons it needs to be 8x + sanctfied/consecrated?! yikes.
    8x blessed/sanctified. It was determined that GUB at 8x still won't work against them, which is why mine doesn't have regular flares... yet.

Blog Entries

Bane are also not player enchantable, fyi
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Bane are also not player enchantable, fyi
    Correct. It's been expensive getting mine up.