Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My current funny project

Default My current funny project

I've decided I want to just back a funny back and forth that goes on and on on this alter scroll about a rat alter. At this point I just want to work it as ridiculous as possible and keep the scroll forever. So with much ado...

>read my alt scr
    Scroll #139

You glance over your alterer's scroll and read,
    "I, .......... , request to have my sewer rat altered in the following manner: a fuzzy hamster wearing an ebon bat outfit : The show I want him to be wearing a hood that masks his face over his nose while leaving eye slots open and then covering the top of his head with ears cover that stick straight up. He'll have a cape and a mock toy untility belt and a fake long tail. Also on his chest will be an image of a hamster standing straight up arms raised but with bats wings far out to the sides. Then something on his mini-collar that says Bat-Hamster. Can we work with anything like that?"

The merchant's last response was: I'm afraid the rat is not able to wear a bat costume. We need to keep it a bit more in genre. ~Sadie
    You can READ your scroll for more details. Please WRITE REPLY to respond, or WRITE NEW to start again.

Your last reply was: I do want to say I think you are unfairly disciminating against hamsters and being able to participate as well in the ebon gate festivities(hehehe).

No price has been set yet for this alteration.
    This alteration will cost premium points.

You have replied to a response from the merchant.

Quote Originally Posted by Nordred View Post
    I've decided I want to just back a funny back and forth that goes on and on on this alter scroll about a rat alter. At this point I just want to work it as ridiculous as possible and keep the scroll forever. So with much ado...

>read my alt scr
    Scroll #139

You glance over your alterer's scroll and read,
    "I, .......... , request to have my sewer rat altered in the following manner: a fuzzy hamster wearing an ebon bat outfit : The show I want him to be wearing a hood that masks his face over his nose while leaving eye slots open and then covering the top of his head with ears cover that stick straight up. He'll have a cape and a mock toy untility belt and a fake long tail. Also on his chest will be an image of a hamster standing straight up arms raised but with bats wings far out to the sides. Then something on his mini-collar that says Bat-Hamster. Can we work with anything like that?"

The merchant's last response was: I'm afraid the rat is not able to wear a bat costume. We need to keep it a bit more in genre. ~Sadie
    You can READ your scroll for more details. Please WRITE REPLY to respond, or WRITE NEW to start again.

Your last reply was: I do want to say I think you are unfairly disciminating against hamsters and being able to participate as well in the ebon gate festivities(hehehe).

No price has been set yet for this alteration.
    This alteration will cost premium points.

You have replied to a response from the merchant.
    lol this is great

pure gold.... love it

I had even come up with a tragic back story for him about how his parents died... you know of old age cause hamsters just live 2-4 years.

Bat suit needs nipples.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Bat suit needs nipples.
    Where do male hamsters even have nipples?

Where do male hamsters even have nipples?
    On their hamster boobs.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Alright then.

I also want to cap off a drake falchion to 10x, and then greater ice flare it. Then I win gemstone.

I also want to cap off a drake falchion to 10x, and then greater ice flare it. Then I win gemstone.