Thread: China Should Pay for Pre-Existing Conditions

Lightbulb China Should Pay for Pre-Existing Conditions

“Republicans want to protect Medicare for our great seniors who have earned it and they have paid for it,” Trump said. “And we will always protect Americans with pre-existing conditions, we are going to take care of them.”

He added: “Some of the Democrats have been talking about ending pre-existing conditions.”

Trump then suggested the United States could get more money from China to pay for pre-existing conditions.

“And we will always protect Americans with pre-existing conditions,” Trump said. “We’re going to take care of them. Some of the Democrats have been talking about ending pre-existing conditions…and some people have. You know what I say? We get a little more money from China. It’ll be just fine. We’ll be just fine.”

More...

Trump could make a good 2020 campaign slogan about it. "We will have pre-existing conditions and China will pay for it!" It would be a big applause line.

Shame on Democrats.
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

Shut up Fallen
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Shut up Fallen
    Who is this guy?

Like no personality at all. It’s a bot!

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Who is this guy?

Like no personality at all. It’s a bot!
    Someone created the Clyder persona to be like Stephen Colbert back when he was on the Colbert Report, that is he pretends to be a Republican to make Republicans look like idiots.

There has been some speculation as to who Clyder really is, with people such as Kranar and Latrinsorm being named.

While SashaFierce had his brief stint as a mod he told Tisket that Clyder was Fallen by matching up their IP addresses.

It would make sense that Clyder is Fallen (in some of Clyder's earlier threads Fallen was one of the first people to respond to Clyder) but then again SashaFierce isn't the most trustworthy source so who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Someone created the Clyder persona to be like Stephen Colbert back when he was on the Colbert Report, that is he pretends to be a Republican to make Republicans look like idiots.

There has been some speculation as to who Clyder really is, with people such as Kranar and Latrinsorm being named.

While SashaFierce had his brief stint as a mod he told Tisket that Clyder was Fallen by matching up their IP addresses.

It would make sense that Clyder is Fallen (in some of Clyder's earlier threads Fallen was one of the first people to respond to Clyder) but then again SashaFierce isn't the most trustworthy source so who knows.
    Honestly, Fallen does fit the profile for someone who is behind ClydeR.

* Screaming soy drinking liberal mouthbreather.
    * Easily gets his feelings hurt when he posts in politics and types something retarded.
    * Insecure as hell.
    * Committed to protecting his feelings.
    * Posts just to read his own words.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.