Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Full Armor Concealer - a slate grey silk pelisse

Default Full Armor Concealer - a slate grey silk pelisse

Standard auction rules, once, twice, sold with daily updates. Delivery available to Landing, Solhaven, Icemule, River's Rest, FWI, and EG. Buyouts considered.

This auction is for a full coverage armor concealer with an illegal alter. Per current alteration standards, a hood or cowl MUST be included in the long and/or tap description of the item. This means if you do have the item altered that the GM will be required to add a hood or cowl to the description.

a slate grey silk pelisse secured with a row of white braided frogs
    >inspect my pelisse
    You carefully inspect a slate grey silk pelisse secured with a row of white braided frogs.

You estimate that a slate grey silk pelisse secured with a row of white braided frogs can store a somewhat small amount with enough space for several items.

You determine that you could wear the pelisse around your chest. The pelisse appears to serve some purpose.

You determine that the grey silk pelisse is an armor concealing garment that will hide soft leather, rigid leather, chain mail and plate mail armor which covers torso, arms, legs and head when it is worn.

>analyze my pelisse
    You analyze your grey silk pelisse and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions, but the creator has stated that "The item type should not change."

The creator has also provided the following information:
    The grey silk pelisse is designed to hide soft leather, rigid leather, chain mail and plate mail armor which covers torso, arms, legs and head.

This garment should be designed in such a manner to convey that ALL these areas are completely covered.

You carefully analyze your grey silk pelisse and sense that there are some alteration restrictions. The pelisse can have either a long or a show description.

Any outer garment noun may be used for armor concealers as long as they are loose fitting and fully cover the appropriate areas of protection (tunics do not cover legs, so they may not cover leg worn armor, a shawl would not be appropriate at all, etc.).

Armor concealers that cover the head MUST have a hood/cowl in the base (15/15/15) and in any long descriptions.

Armor concealers can be made out of any material that is not see-through.

Racial clothing nouns are approved as follows:
    Ruhan ~ This garment is knee-length or shorter and should not have a hood, so it cannot cover armor with leg or head protection. This concealer cannot be pocketed.
    Toque ~ This noun is approved for any armor and may have a hood.
    Cotehardie ~ This noun may be used but must clearly be an outer garment that falls to the knees (so it cannot cover armor with leg protection) and is not-tight fitting. It should be used as an elven outer garment, not a gown.
    Apotl/Apotla ~ These are fine for concealers, but since it is a waist-length cloak, it only covers torso and arms.
    Atanika/Ataniki ~ These nouns are approved for concealers but should not have a hood.

You can tell that the pelisse's pockets could not possibly get any deeper, and you might be able to have a talented merchant lighten the grey silk pelisse for you.

CB: 4m to Greng SOLD
    BO: Surprise me
    Last edited by MokiePrime; 01-09-2019 at 11:38 PM. Reason: bid update
    Discord: Kyaloria#0165

Bid lowered bumpdate! Now the full armor concealer can be yours for the low, low price of 4m!

Bump

Bump

MB

Not sure how I missed your bid, Kyleana! My humblest apologies. Consider it yours if you still want it

Kyleana has chosen to pass on the item, having found something else, so I'm relisting it now. Minimum bod remains 4m.

MB

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Discord: danteprimus

Bid updated

10. Default

Going once!