Thread: Custom Flare Tokens (Messaging)

Default Custom Flare Tokens (Messaging)

First to pay, first to receive. No holds.
    Pickup in EG (>quest transport ebon x2, ;go2 bank)
    Bring silvers, no notes.

The fastest way to reach me is on LNet as Alastir.
    or contact me on DISCORD at @Alastir#9661.
    My settings are set to accept a message from anyone with a shared server.
    If for some reason you can't message me, send a friend request first.
    If all else fails, send a PM, but I'm not checking them often.

Custom Flares

a silver-edged indigo vellum (2)
    Price: 500k
    Your vellum is of the Ghezresh Custom Flare Messaging variety and has a silver-bearded dragon eel Custom Flare Messaging. Using it will give a weapon or armor that already has grapple flare on it the customized messaging.

a thin opaque vellum (2)
    Your vellum is of the Ghezresh Custom Flare Messaging variety and has an ethereal dragon eel Custom Flare Messaging. Using it will give a weapon or armor that already has unbalance flare on it the customized messaging.

a flame-edged red vellum (4)
    Your vellum is of the Ghezresh Custom Flare Messaging variety and has a flame-wreathed dragon eel Custom Flare Messaging. Using it will give a weapon or armor that already has fire flare on it the customized messaging.

a frost-edged blue vellum (3)
    Price: 250k
    Your vellum is of the Ghezresh Custom Flare Messaging variety and has an icicle-wreathed dragon eel Custom Flare Messaging. Using it will give a weapon or armor that already has cold flare on it the customized messaging.

a grey and indigo vellum (1)
    Your vellum is of the Ghezresh Custom Flare Messaging variety and has an electricity-wreathed dragon eel Custom Flare Messaging. Using it will give a weapon or armor that already has electricity flare on it the customized messaging.

an ebon transparent vellum (6)
    Price: 100k
    Your vellum is of the Ghezresh Custom Flare Messaging variety and has a spine-wreathed dragon eel Custom Flare Messaging. Using it will give a weapon or armor that already has impact flare on it the customized messaging.

a pale silver vellum (SOLD OUT)
    Your vellum is of the Ghezresh Custom Flare Messaging variety and has a spine-maned dragon eel Custom Flare Messaging. Using it will give a weapon or armor that already has vacuum flare on it the customized messaging.

a crimson and yellow vellum (SOLD OUT)
    Price:
    Your vellum is of the Ghezresh Custom Flare Messaging variety and has a fanged ethereal dragon eel Custom Flare Messaging. Using it will give a weapon or armor that already has plasma flare on it the customized messaging.

a scorched off-white vellum (2)
    Your vellum is of the Ghezresh Custom Flare Messaging variety and has a fanged ethereal dragon eel Custom Flare Messaging. Using it will give a weapon or armor that already has acid flare on it the customized messaging.

a damp tattered vellum (2)
    Your vellum is of the Ghezresh Custom Flare Messaging variety and has a fanged ethereal dragon eel Custom Flare Messaging. Using it will give a weapon or armor that already has steam flare on it the customized messaging.

an unadorned grey voucher (1)
    Price: 1m
    Your voucher is of the Ghezresh Custom Flare Messaging variety and has rotating Custom Flare Messaging. Using it will give a weapon or armor that already has a Bless, Consecration, or E-Bladed flare on it the customized messaging.
    Last edited by Alastir; 10-27-2018 at 03:03 AM.

stupid question but the " Ghezresh Custom Flare Messaging " do you have to be converted to them to get this messaging?
    I started out with nothing , and I still have most of it left !

I'll take the unbalance flare vellum

a pale silver vellum for the vacuume flare

Sent you a msg on discord as well.

sent a pm on fire, grapple, and electricity actually, not a PM, a discord message!
    Last edited by Char; 10-11-2018 at 03:19 PM.

I will take the plasma flare