Thread: Interest on the Debt

Exclamation Interest on the Debt

Within a decade, more than $900 billion in interest payments will be due annually, easily outpacing spending on myriad other programs. Already the fastest-growing major government expense, the cost of interest is on track to hit $390 billion next year, nearly 50 percent more than in 2017, according to the Congressional Budget Office.

More...

What does the financial future hold? Possibilities are long-term higher inflation rates, short-term debilitating inflation hikes, substantially higher taxes, and/or currency collapse.
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    What does the financial future hold? Possibilities are long-term higher inflation rates, short-term debilitating inflation hikes, substantially higher taxes, and/or currency collapse.
    All caused by run away spending on entitlement/welfare programs.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Clyder.. worried about the debt from 2001-2008, then not at all, and now again 2017-2024.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

We already on to the next Trump disaster that will lead to Armageddon? That was fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    We already on to the next Trump disaster that will lead to Armageddon? That was fast.
    I was expecting us to revisit the Mueller investigation. Something has to drop before the election on that...you know that's what they are planning.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    I was expecting us to revisit the Mueller investigation. Something has to drop before the election on that...you know that's what they are planning.

No. The FBI would never do that.
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.