Thread: Gemstone Color Maps

Default Gemstone Color Maps

Anyone know where I could get some? I've got a few, one a picture of Whenimer's, another one of Solhaven and the area around it, the Elven Nations, and one of the entire continent, but I've been searching and haven't found anything other than those.

EastElanith.jpg

This is the type of map I am looking for, not like Tsoran's map sheets, but actual color maps of Elanthia. Would love to see one of like, the area east of the Landing, or the Elven cities like the one I have of Solhaven. Any help would be appreciated.
    But still, one of the most basic rules for survival on any planet is never to upset someone wearing black leather - This is why protesters against the wearing of animal skins by humans unaccountably fail to throw their paint over Hell's Angels.
    - Terry Prachett

Quote Originally Posted by Slider View Post
    Anyone know where I could get some? I've got a few, one a picture of Whenimer's, another one of Solhaven and the area around it, the Elven Nations, and one of the entire continent, but I've been searching and haven't found anything other than those.

EastElanith.jpg

This is the type of map I am looking for, not like Tsoran's map sheets, but actual color maps of Elanthia. Would love to see one of like, the area east of the Landing, or the Elven cities like the one I have of Solhaven. Any help would be appreciated.
    https://www.play.net/gs4/info/geography/color_maps.asp
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.