Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7x perfect razern dagger

Default 7x perfect razern dagger

I have no desire to sell this since it's my ranger's project piece, but I am curious about it's potential value. Standard razern weighting on it (no services), 7x enchant, perfect player forged dagger.

2. Default

16-17m?

Seems about right. I’d say 5m for the perfect razern plus 12m for half the cost of the enchant (5+7+12/2)

as someone about to have 2 chances at getting a perfect razern project piece (got 2 out of the slab, currently working around to getting enough mithril head pieces to fill up the rest of the boost of the gods), give me your energy.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Good luck, this is the only razern piece I've managed to have come out as a perfect... and I learned quick to be careful who I pull it out around. You'd think it was an auction quality weapon the way folk whisper offers to me about it.

Thanks for the replies, always good to know the value of yer stuff

Makes me wonder - if you're getting lots of offers, maybe it's worth more. Also, I wonder if altering it from "a perfect razern xxx" to something else would affect the value. Do you think people prefer having "perfect" in the description?

p.s. Just went through 9 slabs and ended up with ONE superior handaxe-head. SOMEONE has got to have some better luck.

Well, I've been working with vaalorn and vultite lately, but that seems to match up with my luck...

Vaalorn and vultite... see you in 3 months when you’re finally out of roundtime!

I dunno if people like seeing the razern but
    Lcw 7x perfect dagger prob only 15m assuming you can find one in which case is usually a pain in the ass
    standing between the living and the dead