Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I got a text from the President!

Thumbs up I got a text from the President!

President Trump sent me a text message just now. He said something about wanting to be sure his phone was working. So I texted back "Got it!" I expect we'll be exchanging more texts about important matters in the near future.
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

Blog Entries

No one cares.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    President Trump sent me a text message just now. He said something about wanting to be sure his phone was working. So I texted back "Got it!" I expect we'll be exchanging more texts about important matters in the near future.
    Shut up Fallen.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

4. Default

Believers in QAnon—a conspiracy theory based on a series of internet clues posted by an anonymous character named “Q” that posits a world in which Trump and the military are engaged in ceaseless, secret war with globalist Democratic pedophiles—think the text could mark the start of “The Storm,” a fantastical MAGA dream in which Trump’s political enemies will be arrested and tried at military tribunals.
    Last edited by Androidpk; 10-03-2018 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Believers in QAnon—a conspiracy theory based on a series of internet clues posted by an anonymous character named “Q” that posits a world in which Trump and the military are engaged in ceaseless, secret war with globalist Democratic pedophiles—think the text could mark the start of “The Storm,” a fantastical MAGA dream in which Trump’s political enemies will be arrested and tried at military tribunals.
    Tin foil hat time?

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    I sort of care.

I was living in the Bx when the planes hit the towers. No dial tone, no nothing. Good luck trying to get a 212. God forbid some bullshit like that ever happens again, hopefully this … thing might unclog shit and work to help communication?
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

9. Default

It is insane the amount that people are freaking out about this. Half of them are shocked that the government has any access to phones, which is kind of surprising considering far worse was a widely enough known fact that it was leaked long ago and even made into a wide-release movie in 2015.

The other half are freaking out over the word "President". I suggest we test the old emergency broadcast system over the radio/tv and throw the word president in there and see if people freak out just as much. I bet they do.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 10-05-2018 at 09:49 AM.

Blog Entries

I can't stand cunts who throw around the word rape for everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.