Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump's Taxes

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So.. if Kavanaugh was black and not "entitled", then he would have sailed right through?

Clarance Thomas just called you a hypocritical, entitled, white retarded male.

Also, thank you for being so open minded.. it's really, really refreshing........................................ .............................................
    One of these days I hope you come home from work or wherever, and you walk in on PK fucking your wife. Don’t put it past him.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Know what hurts women's control of their own bodies? Co-opting a serious movement for use in unfounded claims in a petty political play in because you don't like someone's policies in an attempt to hurt them or perform some kind of appointment filibuster. I notice exactly nowhere have you mentioned that none of these issues are the issue that Kavanaugh has been attacked on in an attempt to stop his nomination. He was attacked from a completely different angle that set back the #metoo movement years because now every time an allegation is made it's got to be remembered that one time an entire political party used it as a smokescreen with absolutely zero evidence for reasons that they now claim "aren't the real reason people are mad at him".

I don't support Trump and dislike more of his policies than I like, but what has been done by his political opposition on the issue you're talking about is far beyond anything Trump has said or done when you're talking about things that are "bad for america". It is absolute, pure, unbridled evil.
    Man that's WAY over the top. As for allegations without evidence then what the hell is Ford supposed to do? What are any victims to do if they don't have evidence? Since when is it the victims responsibility to provide evidence? She came forward with before Kavanaugh was the nominee.

Blame the dems for dirty political tricks. That's fair though I don't know that we know the whole story, but to call this "pure, unbridled evil" seems really extreme

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    One of these days I hope you come home from work or wherever, and you walk in on PK fucking your wife. Don’t put it past him.
    I doubt that. I'm sure Parkbandit's wife has standards and a sexual deviant who couch surfs probably isn't her type.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    As for allegations without evidence then what the hell is Ford supposed to do?
    Come forward literally anytime in a 35+ year period except the one very small window of time it was able to be turned into a political sideshow.

Blame the dems for dirty political tricks. That's fair though I don't know that we know the whole story, but to call this "pure, unbridled evil" seems really extreme
    It is the exactly the same "end justifies the means" sort of move that we have condemned history's worst leaders for pulling.

Come forward literally anytime in a 35+ year period except the one very small window of time it was able to be turned into a political sideshow.

She didn't want to for whatever reason. She did come forward when she heard he was on the short list for a lifetime SCOTUS appointment. Don't blame her for that.

It is the exactly the same "end justifies the means" sort of move that we have condemned history's worst leaders for pulling.
    That's way too out of perspective. It's not even an ends justifies the means situation. It's a credible allegation that's led to Kavanaugh lying and freaking out in front of the Senate. That's all. The dude's fucked up. Just get another conservative less problematic judge. Candidates for SCOTUS have to withdraw from time to time. It's not a big deal.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Who's to say I haven't already.

7. Default

She didn't want to for whatever reason. She did come forward when she heard he was on the short list for a lifetime SCOTUS appointment. Don't blame her for that.
    ]

And all it cost was the credibility of an important movement because it's now wrapped up in bullshit politics. But so long as the SCOTUS appointee her political party didn't like didn't get in, the ends justify the means.

It's a credible allegation that's led to Kavanaugh lying and freaking out in front of the Senate.
    "credible" to me and the law and the real world means "literally any evidence", of which there is none. You can't scream "RAPE! RAPE! RAPE!" and then one week later claim "It's not about rape. Look at how bad this guy is!" without anyone calling foul. This was brought forward as a political play knowing in advance there was zero evidence in an attempt to delay an appointment until after elections. It is absolutely an end justifies the means scenario, and it is absolutely despicable.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Who's to say I haven't already.
    Hahahaha! Cheers

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I doubt that. I'm sure Parkbandit's wife has standards and a sexual deviant who couch surfs probably isn't her type.
    For someone that flies into a rage when he perceives someone is telling lies about him it sure is strange how you have no problems making up lies about other people..

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Nah man, the woman who decided PB was her best option has no standards.