Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump's Taxes

1. Default

Of course you aren't, just like the good little sycophant you are

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Of course you aren't, just like the good little sycophant you are
    So you really think the IRS knew the Trump's were engaging in illegal activity but allowed it to happen?

Let me guess, you also believe at least 2 women were aware of a gang of rapists drugging women at parties and yet they attended 10-20+ such parties?

Talk about a sycophant.

3. Default

No need to deflect or spin this one.

No need to deflect or spin this one.
    Androidpk now thinks talking about the so called "facts" of the story is spin.

There there, pk. Maybe if you humiliate yourself a bit more today time4fun will let you sleep on the big couch tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So you really think the IRS knew the Trump's were engaging in illegal activity but allowed it to happen?

Let me guess, you also believe at least 2 women were aware of a gang of rapists drugging women at parties and yet they attended 10-20+ such parties?

Talk about a sycophant.
    How do you know the IRS knew anything? When you submit taxes, the IRS looks for red flags. Not every tax return is audited.

Just because Trump's people say the IRS signed off on something doesn't mean it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    How do you know the IRS knew anything? When you submit taxes, the IRS looks for red flags. Not every tax return is audited.

Just because Trump's people say the IRS signed off on something doesn't mean it happened.
    I'm going by the article itself.

These maneuvers met with little resistance from the Internal Revenue Service, The Times found.
    This implies the IRS was aware but didn't care.

7. Default

Androidpk now thinks talking about the so called "facts" of the story is spin.

There there, pk. Maybe if you humiliate yourself a bit more today time4fun will let you sleep on the big couch tonight!
    What facts are you referring to? You tried to claim that people are saying the IRS allowed Trump to get away with this. Typical Tgo spin/straw man BS.

What facts are you referring to? You tried to claim that people are saying the IRS allowed Trump to get away with this. Typical Tgo spin/straw man BS.
    I just quoted the part of the article where it suggests the IRS knew what was going on at the time and did nothing.

It's okay, pk. We all understand you didn't actually read the article and instead just got your talking points from far left wing radio pundits. Maybe someday you'll be a grown up and think for yourself.

9. Default

I just quoted the part of the article where it suggests the IRS knew what was going on at the time and did nothing.

It's okay, pk. We all understand you didn't actually read the article and instead just got your talking points from far left wing radio pundits. Maybe someday you'll be a grown up and think for yourself.
    Says the troll who parrots troll talking points. In before Tgo says I'm crashing on someone's couch.

The less Trump pays in taxes, the more I admire him. Starve the beast.