Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Trump's Taxes

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    No innocent until proven guilty here. He's not on trial. He is being judged but not in criminal or even civil court.

Investigations provide evidence. Its not Ford's responsibility to investigate her alleged rapist just like it's no citizens responsibility to do that.

The Kavanaugh crowd wants to have it both ways. Either Ford's statements and eye witness account is evidence or it isn't. She's done her part and isn't responsible to investigate deeper. Don't get so twisted about this that you lose perspective.
    butter.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Democrats: "We will oppose anyone who Trump nominates by any means necessary, we don't care who it is or what we have to do!"

Also democrats: "This investigation wasn't good enough, we need more investigating before we cast our "no" votes that we already decided on before this guy was nominated!"

You: "I see nothing wrong with this behavior."
    I don't. Trump is a disaster shoving through a chaotic right-wing agenda and a partisan nominee. Expecting him to do that and planning to oppose it isn't wrong. Acting against it when he does do that isn't wrong. Finding huge problems with that nominee during the confirmation process and strengthening the opposition isn't wrong. Complaining that the White House cherry-picked witnesses and created a sham investigation isn't wrong.

What IS wrong is what the Republicans did under McConnell to Merrick Garland, who was a centrist pick designed to appease them with no hint of a taint, but who was opposed purely because Republicans wanted a partisan judge.
    Last edited by BriarFox; 10-04-2018 at 05:23 PM.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    One of these days I hope you come home from work or wherever, and you walk in on PK fucking your wife. Don’t put it past him.
    Oh, I wouldn't put it past him. I trust my wife not to sleep with sociopathic hobos though.

I hope one of these days, you come home from wherever you have been hanging out all day, and you walk in on PK fucking your husband.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Who's to say I haven't already.
    Oh, I'm sure you've tried to dox me.. because that's what creepy little sociopaths do who spend 80% of their time inside the house they are currently staying at.

My wife wouldn't give you the time of day kid. Sorry
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Nah man, the woman who decided PB was her best option has no standards.
    Your meltdown has been spectacular.

Thank you for entertaining us.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Oh, I wouldn't put it past him. I trust my wife not to sleep with sociopathic hobos though.

I hope one of these days, you come home from wherever you have been hanging out all day, and you walk in on PK fucking your husband.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    I don't. Trump is a disaster shoving through a chaotic right-wing agenda and a partisan nominee. Expecting him to do that and planning to oppose it isn't wrong. Acting against it when he does do that isn't wrong. Finding huge problems with that nominee during the confirmation process and strengthening the opposition isn't wrong. Complaining that the White House cherry-picked witnesses and created a sham investigation isn't wrong.

What IS wrong is what the Republicans did under McConnell to Merrick Garland, who was a centrist pick designed to appease them with no hint of a taint, but who was opposed purely because Republicans wanted a partisan judge.
    If it IS wrong.. you need to talk to Joe Biden since the rule was named after him.

See what happens when your side does stupid things to change the way the Senate works so they can take advantage of it? It comes back to bite you in the ass.

First Biden. Then Reid.

You reap what you sow.

Enjoy it.. your side caused your own troubles.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

I don't. Trump is a disaster
    Nah.

shoving through a chaotic right-wing agenda
    Nah.

and a partisan nominee.
    Based on his judicial history, nah.

Expecting him to do that and planning to oppose it isn't wrong. Acting against it when he does do that isn't wrong. Finding huge problems with that nominee during the confirmation process and strengthening the opposition isn't wrong. Complaining that the White House cherry-picked witnesses and created a sham investigation isn't wrong.
    So what you're saying is being mad about losing an election and throwing tantrums isn't wrong. Which technically it isn't, until you start doing all this retarded crazy shit the democrats have been doing for the past two years. Fortunately it's only been working against them unless you live in make believe soyland like cwolff.

Could you explain why what they did with Garland is called the Biden rule? I can't seem to remember. But you seem like you would know. Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-04-2018 at 07:58 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Your sides rules allowed for that to happen.

You lost, get over it soyfox.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Either Ford's statements and eye witness account is evidence or it isn't. She's done her part and isn't responsible to investigate deeper. Don't get so twisted about this that you lose perspective.
    Her statements aren't evidence.. since all of her eye witnesses aren't eye witnesses at all.

The investigation is over.

Judge Kavanaugh will be confirmed.

Your delay tactics are now over.

Sorry (not sorry)
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME