Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Trump's Taxes

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    I don't think you understand why people oppose Kavanaugh. He stands as an image of an overly entitled white male with no sympathy for women or for victims of sexual abuse and as an enraged partisan hack who threatens women's control of their own bodies. People are pissed off at him because he threatens to hold down the oppressed to benefit his own kind.

Kavanaugh, on the other hand, is pissed off for the same reason that many of Trump's supporters are: Just as Obama's presidency was, the backlash to his nomination is a dire warning that the America of Trumps and Kavanaughs is coming to an end.

The deep irony of Trump's supporters is that his policies hurt them, their environment, and their kids. The tax cuts screw the poor and the working class. The environmental policies will screw them. The tariffs will screw them. And yet they're cheering him on out of a misguided belief he's just like them. He's not. He's a con-man 10 ways from Sunday.

Also -- a well-reasoned position is not "crying." "Crying" is the sound of Manafort going to prison. Cohen going to prison. And a soft weeping coming from the Oval Office when no one is looking.
    It's funny that you believe that when this was a thing before anyone knew who Trump was going to nominate:

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Opposition to any Trump nominee doesn't disprove my analysis of why people don't like Kavanaugh, but it does show that opposition to Trump is, certainly, a contributing factor. That rather goes without saying, though.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Opposition to any Trump nominee doesn't disprove my analysis of why people don't like Kavanaugh, but it does show that opposition to Trump is, certainly, a contributing factor. That rather goes without saying, though.
    You're an amazing libtard. Your posts sound like cnn. A couple of things:

1. You lost, get over it.
    2. Try thinking instead of just regurgitating what you see on liberal media.

You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Since when is it the victims responsibility to provide evidence?
    Last edited by Methais; 10-04-2018 at 01:00 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Since when is it the victims responsibility to provide evidence?
    Wow, thanks Methais. I'd missed this little gem in the rest of the non-logic.

The answer to this question is - ALWAYS, since forever. It's one of the foundations of our legal system. You were expecting what? The accused to provide evidence of wrongdoing?

Innocent until proven guilty. If not by the accuser, then by whom?
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 10-04-2018 at 01:07 PM.

Democrats: "We will oppose anyone who Trump nominates by any means necessary, we don't care who it is or what we have to do!"

Also democrats: "This investigation wasn't good enough, we need more investigating before we cast our "no" votes that we already decided on before this guy was nominated!"

You: "I see nothing wrong with this behavior."
    Last edited by Methais; 10-04-2018 at 01:13 PM.

Not surprising to anyone. Even his supporters can't be surprised that his charity is a scam.

*NEW* @NewYorkStateAG filing: "the Trump Foundation was a shell corporation that functioned as a checkbook," used to benefit Trump's business and political interests.

Here's the full filing, opposing Trump's motion to dismiss AG Underwood's lawsuit: https://ag.ny.gov/sites/default/file...randum_9._.pdf
    https://twitter.com/amyspitalnick/st...37706016354305

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Stumplicker, you are the spitting image of delusional if you think the opposition to Trump is evil.
    Voting in politics is called picking the lesser of two evils for a reason.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Wow, thanks Methais. I'd missed this little gem in the rest of the non-logic.

The answer to this question is - ALWAYS, since forever. It's one of the foundations of our legal system. You were expecting what? The accused to provide evidence of wrongdoing?

Innocent until proven guilty. If not by the accuser, then by whom?
    No innocent until proven guilty here. He's not on trial. He is being judged but not in criminal or even civil court.

Investigations provide evidence. Its not Ford's responsibility to investigate her alleged rapist just like it's no citizens responsibility to do that.

The Kavanaugh crowd wants to have it both ways. Either Ford's statements and eye witness account is evidence or it isn't. She's done her part and isn't responsible to investigate deeper. Don't get so twisted about this that you lose perspective.