Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: selling few more of of my best items

Default selling few more of of my best items

Selling few more items . Only accepting Paypal

NEW ITEMS ADDED AS OTHERS ARE SOLD , SOLD ITEMS MOVED TO BOTTOM OF POST

Any Items sold i will use my points or whatever to charge up enhancives properties on them for free , so concider that when thinking about placing a bid . Also the fussion items have T3 orbs in them which will never be made again so also think about that .

#1 ---- some soft blue fleece robes , 3x ------------- MB:$10

Careful examination indicates the blue fleece robes has a base strength of 10 and a base durability of 230. You also determine the current integrity of the blue fleece robes to be at 100.0%.

Examining the robes closely, it looks like it is temporarily very heavily padded against critical blows.

[Some soft blue fleece robes has a combat effectiveness rating of 11 points of Critical padding. It has 0 of 30 services towards the next full rank of combat effectiveness.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2 ---- some ebon vruul skin-lined platemail 6x HCP full plate also has a troll spine , so health and stanima regen bonus ----------CB:$120 Merlic14 SOLD Pending Delivery

look at platemail
    Blackened and worked to a matte finish, the plate is uncompromisingly dark and well-kept to ensure any nicks or scratches are buffed smooth. Emblazoned across the chest in a tone-on-tone hue is the crest of the Drakes Vanguard, and the pauldrons are wrought into clawed shields. Supple vruul skin in a flawless shade of black backs each of the platemail's joints, lending a greater ease of movement to the rugged suit. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

R>asses plate
    You assess the platemail for structural weaknesses and strengths.

Careful examination indicates the skin-lined platemail has a base strength of 84 and a base durability of 705. You also determine the current integrity of the skin-lined platemail to be at 100.0%.

Examining the platemail closely, it looks like it is heavily padded against critical blows.
    You notice that custom fittings have been added to the platemail, making it very resistant to crushing attacks. You estimate that the fittings will degrade away after sixty to seventy strikes. ( I will replace master crush fittings to full 90 hits when sold )

[Some ebon vruul skin-lined platemail has a combat effectiveness rating of 10 points of Critical padding. It has 0 of 30 services towards the next full rank of combat effectiveness.]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#3 ----- a gold-threaded Moonshine Manor banner and /a glossy black Moonshine Manor pin ----MB:$15

a bent ironwood rod dangling a ragged banner crafted from a makeshift stained cloth --- The one and ONLY Plur Flag/Banner , was a door prize at opening of Moonshine Manor

pretend you was there at opening day .

>look at pin
    Fashioned to resemble a small manor, the ebon-hued pin is intricately inlaid with golden veins along its edges. Tiny gemstones have been inlaid in a crescent-shaped pattern down the center of the pin, sparkling with a multitude of vibrant colors. Etched across the roof of the manor is the phrase, "Moonshine Manor's Grand Opening Ceremonies - Charlatos, 5106."

a gold-threaded Moonshine Manor banner
    Look description: Crafted from a tapered length of thin black brocade, the simple banner has been painstakingly sewn together with fine golden thread. Emblazoned across the surface of either side of the banner is the image of a simple golden mug imposed over a bold white crescent. Encircling the mug and crescent in large golden script is the name, "Moonshine Manor".

Inspect/Analyze Information
    Alteration restrictions: Yes

The following may be zests:
    tap: You tap a gold-threaded Moonshine Manor banner on the ground before you in a slow, rhythmic beat, drawing attention to yourself.
    turn: You get a firm grip on the staff of your Moonshine Manor banner and turn it in a wide, fluttering circle overhead.
    raise: You raise your Moonshine Manor banner high into the air for all to see.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#4 ----- a shining hoarfrost white orb ----- "It's a +11 to harness power BONUS, requires 40 trains - Tier3 fusion. -----MB:$15

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#5 ------ a sword-marked cardinal red orb ----It's a +6 to Influence STAT, requires 9 trains - Tier3 fusion ----MB:$5

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#6 ------- a black ora dart --- 2x , 2lbs, +4 Ambush Rank (20), +2 Armor Use Rank (10), +13 INF stat (37), +13 LOG stat (37).

un-cursed so wont stick to ya hand ever! will include a (a swirling yellow-green potion) 30 day potion MB:$100

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#7 ------ an enruned drakar-shod runestaff ---- 4X fire flaring , 1 minor unlocking , just in time fer EG ! MB:$20

analyze runestaff
    You analyze your drakar-shod runestaff and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions.

The creator has also provided the following information:
    * General Alterations are fine if you find an extremely skilled and rare merchant to work with this.
    * It CAN have a long or a show description, if the merchant is comfortable adding one.
    * The base material CANNOT change and must reference the associated flaring metal.
    * Any merchant can lighten this.

Currently Unlocked Verbs:
    Unlock Status: Tier 1 (2 of 3 on unlocking)
    Verbs Trapped: Point, Put (to load), Fix, Wave, Tap, Touch, Rub
    Percent Damaged: 1%
    Total Possible Charges: 10
    Total Charges Remaining: 0

MERCHANT OPTIONS:

Standard Unlocks:

Current Cooldown: 20 Minutes
    This can be upgraded to have its cooldown reduced to 10 minutes.
    Current Unlock Status: LOCKED

Current Critical Strength.
    The runestaff is currently set to an above default range.
    This can be unlocked and increased to have a higher minimum and maximum range.
    Current Unlock Status: MINOR

Degredation chance
    The runestaff currently has a 2%-5% chance to degrade.
    This can be upgraded to have its degredation chance reduced to 1%-3%.

Feedback Chance
    The runestaff currently has a 5% chance for feedback.
    This can be upgraded to have its feedback chance reduced to 3%.

Total Charge Capacity
    The runestaff currently can hold 10 charges.
    This can be upgraded to have 25 charges.

Repair Difficulty
    The runestaff is currently HARD to repair.
    This can be upgraded to have a reduced repair difficulty to MEDIUM.

Charge Efficiency
    The runestaff is currently a 1 essence to 2 charges ratio.
    This can be upgraded to 1:3.
    Current Unlock Status: MINOR

Auction Unlocks

Ambient Messaging
    The runestaff can be unlocked as an AUCTION upgrade to have ambient messaging.
    They can be turned ON/OFF with prod.

Additional Target
    The runestaff can be unlocked as an AUCTION upgrade to hit an additional target.

Major Elemental Wave
    The runestaff can be unlocked as an AUCTION upgrade to cast Major Elemental Wave when RAISEd 1x per hour.

Shot Roundtime
    The runestaff currently has a 5 second roundtime on POINT to fire.
    This can be upgraded to be reduced to 3 seconds.

Total Upgrades: 2
    Minor Upgrades: 2
    Lesser Upgrades: 0
    Major Upgrades: 0
    This runestaff can be upgraded 7 more times
    Last edited by Hoodtralfeck; 10-10-2018 at 10:00 AM.
    I started out with nothing , and I still have most of it left !

really hate to sell the hedgehog ... or anything on this list , but its that or starve to death til work starts back up

I will do mb on 3

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodtralfeck View Post
    Selling few more items due to no work caused by from Hurricane Flo . So all items will be fer paypal only. Help Hoodie buy some more Cheerios please!
    There are programs to help people who are facing hardships, sir. They will set you up with groceries for the week. You won't live like a king, but you won't starve either. Do a google search of food banks near me, or food pantries near me and you will see a list of them to check out. Assuming your in Cayce, South Carolina this is one I found:

Harvest Hope Food Bank Lexington Emergency Food Pantry
    Cayce, SC - 29033
    (803) 794-1627

Call them, explain you were effected by the storm and are out of work. See what kind of help they can offer, or if they can refer you to another agency who can help.

https://www.foodpantries.org/li/harv...cy-food-pantry

There are agencies who offer temp work, that I would suggest you look into. Check Craigslist in your area for temporary work, too. Help is out there friend. Hope you bounce back on your feet soon.
    I can be reached on the following
    Discord: grimreaper.1313
    [Formerly Grim Reaper#1313 until the great Discord name change of June 2023.]

You can also drive for Uber or Lyft (if you have a car and smartphone)

Also, taskrabbit: https://www.taskrabbit.com/
    Freelancer: https://www.freelancer.com/job/
    Upwork: https://www.upwork.com/

Mb skull ring if enhancing persists?
    Last edited by Derex; 10-02-2018 at 11:42 AM.
    standing between the living and the dead

im not taking charity , that food at food banks is crap nobody else will eat . just need to survive for another 4 and a half weeks . But thanks fer looking i guess

i think it persist or at least rechargable with potions and ADV guild , cant pass to a bard to sing cause then it bound to them fer a month

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodtralfeck View Post
    im not taking charity , that food at food banks is crap nobody else will eat . just need to survive for another 4 and a half weeks . But thanks fer looking i guess
    plus they don't have weed

10. Default

good for you for pruning off video game items instead of putting a hand out though