Thread: Auto herb bundler

Default Auto herb bundler

Will be selling off a mud-caked leather herb satchel. More Info: Works fine with ;useherbs if you're lich user. Holds FLA/ Max Light/deep, weights 15lbs. Belt Worn. ONCE, TWICE, SOLD type of auction.

SOLDDDDDDDDDDD

>get fruit from pack
    You remove some calamia fruit from in your red felt pack.
    >put fruit in satchel
    You find an incomplete bundle of calamia fruit in one of the smaller compartments of your leather herb satchel and carefully add your calamia fruit to it.

>wear sat
    You attach a mud-caked leather herb satchel to your belt.
    >analyze satYou analyze your leather herb satchel and sense that there is no recorded information on that item. It may or may not be able to be worked on by a merchant alterer.

You can tell that the satchel is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.
    >weight satYou carefully examine the leather herb satchel and determine that the weight is about 15 pounds.
    Roundtime: 5 sec.
    >inspect satYou carefully inspect your leather herb satchel.

You estimate that a mud-caked leather herb satchel can store a fairly large amount with enough space for any number of items.

You determine that you could wear the satchel, attaching it to your belt. The satchel appears to serve some purpose.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of leather.
    Last edited by Dayko; 09-27-2018 at 02:59 PM.
    SEND[Valyrka] hi there, just an FYI, those tents are not considered private that I can tell. I know you are sexy.. but better watch the language in there.

2. Default

I'll take BO

SEND[Valyrka] hi there, just an FYI, those tents are not considered private that I can tell. I know you are sexy.. but better watch the language in there.