Thread: SLA chest-worn (7/45) Holds 5

1. Default SLA chest-worn (7/45) Holds 5

Title more or less says it all. Chest-worn blouse (an off-shoulder ivory silk blouse) that holds SLA(45) for 5 items and weight 7lbs but can be further lightened. I was thinking it was probably worth a pretty penny until I noticed the 5 item limit, and now I'm not so sure. Ideas? I've searched the PC for historical data but I'm coming up with nothing. Any input is welcome, thanks!
    Last edited by MokiePrime; 09-27-2018 at 06:46 AM. Reason: Added weight info and lightening status
    You tilt your hilt back and forth, allowing light to play over etchwork on its tortoiseshell surface. The etching reads, "Giggles."

Chest worn that holds that much is pretty rare I think, but some things are rare for a reason: no one wears chest worn containers, because armor. It's a party outfit, without any cool party scripts, and only holds 5 items. Not worth much.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Think bards can sing armor over chest containers