Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Confluence Loot - Per Character Daily Cap

1. Default

Although I do not remember the exact time for the change. I do remember an earlier nerf when my gem count went down to about 50 gems a hunt. Usually it was 80 - 100 per hunt. I also remember several months ago I was entering the confluence and not losing any outside spells (that was really nice). After that was fixed was when I noticed the hour or so of really great hunting and then nothing. But I could be wrong

Can someone reduce this to flash card form so I can understand this?

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    Confluence loot is now separated into 6 tiers.

When a character finds a luminescent core, they have seed 9 summation chance based on elemental lore - water to be increased to the next tier. Tier increases last 30 minutes.

Happy farming, they totally drop! --Estilid, probably
    My dad always told me not to argue with fools or drunks. And I don't smell alcohol on your breath.

GSIV is the only game I know where loot gets worse the higher the lvl you get.

It's like you're punished for spending years in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    GSIV is the only game I know where loot gets worse the higher the lvl you get.
    The treasure system of "this place has been hunted too much so now it's broke" isn't really a fair one. If I come into an area after an MA party, I'm actively being punished for that person hunting there as well. Now factor in that the hunting areas are pretty small and universally if one spot is being hunted, it's being over hunted and because of that, you now get less loot than the person(s) before you.

Feels bad, man. Feels... bad.

It's not just the confluence it's on everything, it looks like you get significant diminishing returns on loot if you hunt longer than 15 minutes regardless of hunting pressure or login rewards. As far as I can tell the cap resets after you've been resting or logged out of the game for x amount of minutes, it seems like it's between 15-30 mins worth of rest for the cap to be removed. It's been like this for at least two months I noticed the difference after doing back to back bounties then switching character for a find the heirloom and the treasure significantly shot up.
    Last edited by Winter; 09-23-2018 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    It's not just the confluence it's on everything, it looks like you get significant diminishing returns on loot if you hunt longer than 15 minutes regardless of hunting pressure or login rewards. As far as I can tell the cap resets after you've been resting or logged out of the game for x amount of minutes, it seems like it's between 15-30 mins worth of rest for the cap to be removed. It's been like this for at least two months I noticed the difference after doing back to back bounties then switching character for a find the heirloom and the treasure significantly shot up.
    For me, Confluence will turn to shit, I'll go to Rift, loot is fine there, I'll go afk a couple hours, go back to Confluence, it's still trash and stays trash until the next day, Rift is still fine, etc.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Somewhat of an update on this retarded shit:

TLDR:

Estild: No one said no changes were made
    Me: Wyrom said so multiple times
    Estild: Oh. Well changes were made, but we're not gonna say what those changes were unless Coase wants to give out that info.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-13-2019 at 10:47 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

TLDR:

Estild: Oh. Well changes were made, but we're not gonna say what those changes were unless Coase wants to give out that info.
    Every time Estild opens his mouth I lose a little bit of respect for him.

I saw that on Discord. It was really infuriating to read. Simutronics will never operate like a real company.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

TLDR:

It's your fault, now sit down and shut up.

Status quo.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

No one said it was you and no one said no mechanics got changed
    Estild is a fucking twatwaffle.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.