Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Confluence Loot - Per Character Daily Cap

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Regardless, the whole thing is retarded and short sighted as fuck and will be the thing that finally does kill the game. Whether Wyrom's intent is to eventually put himself out of a job, who knows, but it's extremely likely to happen if they continue to wreck the silver economy.
    I legit think nothing will kill this game short of Simu setting the server on fire. You saw that guy bragging about spending tens of thousands on GS in that other thread, right? He's not the only one. GS could probably go back to the pay-by-the-hour charges and enough people would remain for it to be profitable.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

3. Default

Isn't jobber a wrestling term for someone who just gets put in the ring to get their ass kicked? I'm actually asking. I'm too lazy to use the google.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 02-18-2019 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Isn't jobber a wrestling term for someone who just gets put in the ring to get their ass kicked? I'm actually asking. I'm too lazy to use the google.
    one whose shortcomings makes others mediocrity look better than it actually is
    I mean, it fits.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I legit think nothing will kill this game short of Simu setting the server on fire. You saw that guy bragging about spending tens of thousands on GS in that other thread, right? He's not the only one. GS could probably go back to the pay-by-the-hour charges and enough people would remain for it to be profitable.
    I think if/when the silver economy dies, enough people will quit the game to where it's mostly only whales left. Then the whales will eventually quit because there's no one to show off their whale items to to stroke their epeens. Imagine how some idiot like Vishra would react if there were no one left to act all super impressed by her OHB dildo collection, for example.

But this game also has people stupid enough to pay a $50/mo subscription for an instance of the game that has like 4 people playing too, so you could be right.

GS has one of the dumbest player bases in the history of all things dumb.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-18-2019 at 01:44 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I think if/when the silver economy dies, enough people will quit the game to where it's mostly only whales left. Then the whales will eventually quit because there's no one to show off their whale items to to stroke their epeens. Imagine how some idiot like Vishra would react if there were no one left to act all super impressed by her OHB dildo collection, for example.

But this game also has people stupid enough to pay a $50/mo subscription for an instance of the game that has like 4 people playing too, so you could be right.

I don't disagree, even when i'm paying for it. Whenever i've quit eventually i'm just like "seriously...what the fuck are you doing?"
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

I mostly agree. I don't know the percentage of people making money from this game but the common point is silvers OR passing huge time with paid events to profit from it (and it's seriously a lot of dedication)

Silvers at 1.xx will kill farming and I truly fear this will kill the game mostly.

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    I mostly agree. I don't know the percentage of people making money from this game but the common point is silvers OR passing huge time with paid events to profit from it (and it's seriously a lot of dedication)

Silvers at 1.xx will kill farming and I truly fear this will kill the game mostly.
    It's already on life support assuming the current 3.xx goatse prices don't bounce back after DR.

I don't really keep up with all the DR news, but people are saying that this run has literally nothing new, which seems to be what's turning BS prices to shit currently, and if BS prices go down, so do silver prices.

So not only is Simu retarded, but they're getting even lazier. Which is making them even more retarded.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-18-2019 at 03:03 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Silvers are not, actually, directly tied to bloodscrip. If bloodscrip falls far enough, silvers will hit a wall or even begin to be worth more. Bloodscrip can be farmed at around $3/1k, so that's its hard baseline.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Silvers are not, actually, directly tied to bloodscrip. If bloodscrip falls far enough, silvers will hit a wall or even begin to be worth more. Bloodscrip can be farmed at around $3/1k, so that's its hard baseline.
    i mean people selling will do everything they can to stop them from selling for less than it costs to generate them, but on a long enough timeline if they keep releasing these duskruins with like, 2 total items people give a shit about you can only have so many people sitting on more bloodscrip then they could ever hope to spend before prices get stupid.

I don't think that will happen any time soon with bloodscrip, but i don't think the $ cost is a hard stop. Seashelllllls

I wouldn't be surprised if next dusk ruin there's a major drain (auction, etc.)
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!