Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New details on how to check warnings and scripting violations on characters

1. Default New details on how to check warnings and scripting violations on characters

Seems relevant to this particular Market:
    http://forums.play.net/forums/GemSto...ents/view/3164

Short version:
    Should get the POLICY REVIEW output of a character before buying.
    For accounts would need this on all characters individually.

this is good advice, should become a standard bit of info for all selling posts

Nifty.

You've been warned 9 times on the character Methais. You haven't been flagged as a high maintenance customer. You're not being monitored for vulgarity. You've last read the policy in full on Tue Jul 17 23:36:11 ET 2001.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

You've not been warned on the character Amerek. You haven't been flagged as a high maintenance customer. You're not being monitored for vulgarity. You haven't read the policy in full.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerek View Post
    You've not been warned on the character Amerek. You haven't been flagged as a high maintenance customer. You're not being monitored for vulgarity. You haven't read the policy in full.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Apparently. Please tell me that all of your warnings for jumping in the well

You haven't been flagged as a high maintenance customer.
    I'm guessing the qualification of this is going to go over fantastically for some of the drama queens in game.

8. Default

You haven't been flagged as a high maintenance customer. You're currently being monitored for vulgarity. You haven't read the policy in full. Da fuq am I being monitored for vulgarity

Quote Originally Posted by Amerek View Post
    Apparently. Please tell me that all of your warnings for jumping in the well
    Most are probably old vulgarity warnings, and one should be from when I got banned for 60 days when I discovered that the puzzle scarabs at Hunt For History II that were hidden under some wagon and were needed to complete some puzzle, could be picked up infinitely and were worth about 5k at the gemshop, and I didn't launder any of it, made about 15m in less than a half hour and dumped it all in the bank instead of trying to launder it through an alt or something to hold for a while, which probably wouldn't have worked anyway, but who knows, since they traced it from bank deposits.

Except that was in 2003, and this says I haven't read POLICY since 2001. Pretty sure they made me read POLICY before they were like LOL WARNING & BANNED!!!!1
    Last edited by Methais; 09-22-2018 at 12:24 PM.

Only 9 Methais? You have severely disappointed me. I hope their tracking mechanism is broken and its supposed to be 90.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.