Thread: Do partial enhancive recharges cost more bounty points?

Default Do partial enhancive recharges cost more bounty points?

I've been thinking of making a script to just recharge all my enhancives once a month, to "top them off" at the adv guild. Does it cost more to do it like that vs waiting for them to drain completely?

Yes.

I mean no.

I don't know.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Yes

I believe it costs the same amount of BPs to recharge an item that has expended 1 charge, or 20 charges? So, if empty, it costs 10k BPs to charge it would cost 10K BPs to charge the same item if still decently charged up.

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    I believe it costs the same amount of BPs to recharge an item that has expended 1 charge, or 20 charges? So, if empty, it costs 10k BPs to charge it would cost 10K BPs to charge the same item if still decently charged up.
    That seems correct, I just tested with a recently charged item and it costs the same as if empty.

And a related question is... if you do decide to delay recharging them until they are empty, is it better to just recharge them with a single "order 5" and come back more often, instead of fully recharging them with several "order 5s"? The theory being that the final "order 5" to top off the enhancive is wasting BPs.

I was not even aware that a single order 5 did not fully recharge an item...

Quote Originally Posted by dex View Post
    I was not even aware that a single order 5 did not fully recharge an item...
    Not on mine they don't, some of my stuff takes up to three orders to fill up from completely empty.