Thread: Attuning spidersilk cloak (Old style ) Max L/D

Default Attuning spidersilk cloak (Old style ) Max L/D

selling a few things ive been sitting on fer a decade or so . More to come if there is reall interest in them .

#1 --- a cobweb-covered jet black spidersilk cloak edged with silver silk trim ---CB:

>look at cloak
    The fabric of the cloak is liberally draped with cobwebs and trailing bits of tattered spidersilk. Insect legs, wings, and carapaces are hung throughout the webs, grisly remnants of a spider's last meal. The cloak is clasped at the neck with a polished spider-shaped clasp.

>inspect cloak
    You carefully inspect your spidersilk cloak.

You estimate that a cobweb-covered jet black spidersilk cloak edged with silver silk trim can store a gigantic amount (200-1000 pounds) with enough space for any number of items.

You determine that you could wear the cloak, hanging it from your shoulders. The cloak appears to serve some purpose.

You remember that you registered this item a few days ago.

It looks like this item has been mainly crafted out of cloth.

>weigh cloak
    You carefully examine the spidersilk cloak and determine that the weight is about 5 pounds.

>analyze cloak
    You analyze your spidersilk cloak and sense that the creator has provided the following information:
    This is a classic spidersilk cloak. You can try to WEAR, REMOVE, CLEAN, OPEN, and CLOSE your cloak. You can try to TICKLE, TAP, LISTEN your cloak's spider-shaped clasp. Note that the cloak does attune to the wearer.

To clear attunement, RAISE the cloak and follow the given instructions.

This cloak can be altered on rare occasions -- it is considered a special merchant service and is not a GALD service.

[In the rare case that you are given a chance to alter the cloak, you will usually have some say in the main color of the cloak, the cloak's accent (generally this is the trim), the wording of the webbing ("web-draped" and "cobweb-covered" are the two examples to follow), and the first 15 of the spider-shaped clasp. In some cases, not all of the options may be available for alteration, and there are some additional restrictions when the main color of the cloak will end up as "white" or "dark blue".]

You can tell that the cloak is as light as it can get and that its pockets could not possibly get any deeper.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(worn when not attuned ) >wear cloak
    You drape a cobweb-covered jet black spidersilk cloak edged with silver silk trim from your shoulders.
    >
    A polished spider-shaped clasp twitches on your chest, and suddenly spreads its legs threateningly!

A polished spider-shaped clasp buries its fangs in your neck! You feel poison coursing through your veins.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Attuning too it
    raise my cloak
    You feel the bond between the cloak's owner and the cloak begin to break. If this is what you want, raise it again within 30 seconds.
    !>raise my cloak
    !>
    You feel the bond between the cloak's owner and the cloak break, a polished spider-shaped clasp making a tragically pained sound as the connection is severed.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>wear cloak
    You drape a cobweb-covered jet black spidersilk cloak edged with silver silk trim from your shoulders.
    !>
    You feel the sensation of thousands of tiny legs swarming over your back.
    A swarm of spiders scurries across your spidersilk cloak and binds you into it with strands of sticky silk.

>remove cloak
    A swarm of tiny spiders scurries over the front of your cloak and removes the silky strands that were binding it to you.
    You remove a jet black spidersilk cloak edged with silver silk trim from your shoulders.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>tickle clasp
    A polished spider-shaped clasp gently strokes your throat.
    >tap clasp
    A polished spider-shaped clasp twitches and spreads its legs threateningly with a hiss.
    >listen clasp
    A polished spider-shaped clasp crawls up your neck. You hear a strange dry clicking voice whisper, "No doubt."

other listen messages are

"Probably." / "I say yes." / "Rely on it." / "Yes." / "Sorry, no." / "Try again." / "Ask later." / "Sorry." / "Doubt it." / "Looks good." / "Can't tell."

>clean cloak
    You clean the sticky strands of webbing from your spidersilk cloak.
    You pick a silk-wrapped dragonfly off of your spidersilk cloak and drop it.
    You pick a dried cricket off of your spidersilk cloak and drop it.
    You pick a mummified moth off of your spidersilk cloak and drop it.
    You pick a dried dragonfly off of your spidersilk cloak and drop it.
    You pick a mummified dragonfly off of your spidersilk cloak and drop it.
    You pick a dried grasshopper off of your spidersilk cloak and drop it.
    You pick a dried mosquito off of your spidersilk cloak and drop it.
    You pick a mummified dragonfly off of your spidersilk cloak.

( seems longer ya wait to clean it the more bgs are on it )

>get grasshopper
    You pick up a dried grasshopper.
    >eat grasshopper
    >
    You take a bite of your dried grasshopper.
    MMMMM mmmmm GOOOD!
    You only have one bite left.
    >eat grasshopper
    You take a bite of your dried grasshopper.
    That was the last of it.
    Roundtime: 3 sec.

after you clean it the appearance temp changes too a jet black spidersilk cloak edged with silver silk trim

Just spent several million silvers on it taking to max light and deep , along with age and rareity of cloak are factored into price

CB:$25 Velderan SOLD pending delivery ---- paypal

BO:20m or $70 paypal
    Last edited by Hoodtralfeck; 09-23-2018 at 03:19 PM.
    I started out with nothing , and I still have most of it left !

bump lowered price

$25 on the cloak

BUMP

bump

BUMP and SOLD!!