Thread: 7x shield for 7x shield

Default 7x shield for 7x shield

an icy blue archmage's shield
    This ancient shield has been intricately chiseled from a block of pure blue crystal and seems to glow with a highly polished radience. The shield is dusted with a layer of crushed frost opals that create an ice-covered appearance. A circle of intricately inlaid sigils works its way around the inner rim, and a tracing of cold blue flames surrounds it. Painstakingly inset into the center of the shield are tiny white diamonds forming the name, "Winters heart." You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

its 7x, medium shield, and base is wood even tho it says crystal in the show.

Will trade for any other 7x medium shield.

Figure maybe someone likes the description and wants it. Doesnt suit me but I still want a shield.

I’m not an expert but seems like that’s a super old alter pretty sure you wouldn’t be able to make archmage nowadays
    standing between the living and the dead

oh, you can tell its really old based on just that. Also, because of the description of the show. Alot of those features they dont do as far as im aware. I just wish it was something more Rogue like.

shields gone, thanks for the interest everyone