Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaked Google Video

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Motherfuckers need to make up their mind. "He doesn't care about people only businesses" and then "He is bad for businesses!"
    We've seen enough to make a judgement about this and what we've learned is that trump is a crony capitalist. Support him and he'll reward you. Don't support him and he'll use his influence to damage you with no regard for his duties as president of all Americans. It's all about trump all the time and it's corrupt.

FWIW, this isn't some conspiracy to make trump look bad in search results. Most people don't like the guy and that's why he gets unflattering returns on searches. It ain't no riddle.
    Last edited by cwolff; 09-15-2018 at 12:11 PM.

Motherfuckers need to make up their mind. "He doesn't care about people only businesses" and then "He is bad for businesses!"
    You can care about business and be bad for business at the same time.

It's called incompetence, and it's a super relevant word when discussing the Presidency these days.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    You can care about business and be bad for business at the same time.

It's called incompetence, and it's a super relevant word when discussing the Presidency these days.
    Oh, let me inform the stock markets and the sales boosts that they need to trend back down because Trump is bad for them.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

You can care about business and be bad for business at the same time. Like how people who think like me care about America even though we’re bad for America at the same time.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Oh, let me inform the stock markets and the sales boosts that they need to trend back down because Trump is bad for them.
    The economy is good. I expected trump to crash the markets and wasn't surprised at the big drop when trump won. I was and continue to be surprised at the growth since then. It seems that the markets are continuing their upwards trend like always and especially after the big drops from 2008. I can see how trump may have juiced it a bit making life easier for corporations and lowering their taxes.

We've got some problems to deal with though. Explosive deficit growth, inflation, rising interest rates, lower revenue, short term gains from things like deregulation and tariffs (short term boost to imports/exports) and slow wage growth. I'm doing my best to take full advantage of the growth right now but am worried about a future crash caused in part by trump's policies. At some point we've got to deal with this debt and I don't see how trumps policies are going to pay for themselves and then some.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    The economy is good. I expected trump to crash the markets and wasn't surprised at the big drop when trump won. I was and continue to be surprised at the growth since then. It seems that the markets are continuing their upwards trend like always and especially after the big drops from 2008. I can see how trump may have juiced it a bit making life easier for corporations and lowering their taxes.

We've got some problems to deal with though. Explosive deficit growth, inflation, rising interest rates, lower revenue, short term gains from things like deregulation and tariffs (short term boost to imports/exports) and slow wage growth. I'm doing my best to take full advantage of the growth right now but am worried about a future crash caused in part by trump's policies. At some point we've got to deal with this debt and I don't see how trumps policies are going to pay for themselves and then some.
    There wasn't a big drop when he won. That was "futures" that dropped. That is a prediction. It never happened.
    Last edited by Gelston; 09-15-2018 at 01:01 PM.

The stock market has been on a continual, overall climb since 2009. And we were on Obama-era budgets until Sept of 2017. So it's actually only been a year of Trump budgets. And during 2018 we had two of the largest positive swings and two of the largest negative swings in Dow Jones history- which means that the markets have become increasingly volatile under Trump- in large part because of his trade wars.

And PS- Dow was down most of this last year. There was a spike in January, and then it crashed. We *just* started to get back up again to January levels last month (and we haven't actually fully recovered from the drop)

And that's not even getting into the damage being done by the trade wars/tariffs he's been putting in place. As is typical with Trump- a lot of the damage results from unforced error.
    Last edited by time4fun; 09-15-2018 at 01:01 PM.

Blog Entries

The stock market has been on a continual, overall climb since 2009. And we were on Obama-era budgets until Sept of 2017. So it's actually only been a year of Trump budgets. And during 2018 we had two of the largest positive swings and two of the largest negative swings in Dow Jones history- which means that the markets have become increasingly volatile under Trump- in large part because of his trade wars.

And PS- Dow was down most of this last year. There was a spike in January, and then it crashed. We *just* started to get back up again last month (and we haven't actually fully recovered from the drop)

And that's not even getting into the damage being done by the trade wars/tariffs he's been putting in place. As is typical with Trump- a lot of the damage results from unforced error.
    It is funny how a man with a PhD in economics, not even a week ago, completely disproved all of that.

Imagine being a person who posts breitbart videos... fuck that must be a shitty existence.

It is funny how a man with a PhD in economics, not even a week ago, completely disproved all of that.
    Doesn't count.