Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaked Google Video

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Bing: A handful of scattered image results for "idiot" are Trump

Google: Most image results for "idiot" are Trump

You: "Both have Trump results, I see no issue."
    "The president is an idiot" is hardly a new or revolutionary viewpoint regardless of who the President is. I'm sure Obama image searches produced similar results, and Bush before him. You're not going to convince me of some giant conspiracy, Alex Jones, unless you can show that the search engine is hiding results of unfavorable news stories and pushing an agenda.

One of the top search results on the word idiot on google on the regular search engine is this though: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-images-search

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...828-story.html

If there was some big conspiracy, don't you think that would've been hidden?

Or are they all out to get us?! Bing and Baidu and Duckduckgo and Google have all banded together to call the President stupid!

"California tech firm leans liberal" is not a surprise to me, to you, or really to anyone, any more than "Hobby Lobby and the Westboro Baptist Church don't approve of homosexuals" was.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 09-14-2018 at 10:16 AM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    The ratio for Google is higher. There's your spoiler.
    Is the contention that google manipulated it's algorithm to make trump look bad? Is that the premise of the alt-right campaign against google?

For those using multiple search engines or don't use Google at all, what do you typically search for and how?

(In b4 tacos)

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Is that the premise of the alt-right campaign against google?
    I would say that someone with a vast control of information should remain as neutral as possible in giving results. Of course that's wrong think, I'm aware. Trump is evil and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by rolfard View Post
    For those using multiple search engines or don't use Google at all, what do you typically search for and how?
    "bobs and vagen" Safe search off.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I would say that someone with a vast control of information should remain as neutral as possible in giving results. Of course that's wrong think, I'm aware. Trump is evil and all that.
    Dude, come on. That's not even close to answering the question I asked which is, "Is the contention that google manipulated it's algorithm to make trump look bad? Is that the premise of the alt-right campaign against google?"

Blog Entries

Ta...

(In b4 tacos)
    ...tas.
    Last edited by RichardCranium; 09-14-2018 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Quote fail
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

(In b4 tacos)

And a little further down...
    Last edited by Methais; 09-14-2018 at 11:31 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You do understand what "image" is, right?
    OK you're right - I read the post too quickly.

So I entered the word idiot in an image search, and yeah Trump shows up quite a bit in the initial results. Whether that means a lot of people believe Trump is an idiot or there is a bias in Google's algorithms, I don't know. I would lean towards the former though.
    Last edited by Candor; 09-14-2018 at 01:23 PM.

Maybe Trump is an idiot ( it's unlikely ) or the search for idiot is often linked to Trump in Google searches by users, and the other search engines have algorithms that are covering up Trump-idiot searcher