Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hurricane Florence

Default Hurricane Florence

Everybody is saying that Trump is more concerned about media reports of the quality of his hurricane response than he is about the actual quality of the hurricane response. I say they are the same thing.
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post

Everybody is saying that Trump is more concerned about media reports of the quality of his hurricane response than he is about the actual quality of the hurricane response. I say they are the same thing.
    It's a big one. I'm no scientist but I hear it will be tremendously wet!

“They haven't seen anything like what's coming at us in 25, 30 years, maybe ever. It's tremendously big and tremendously wet, tremendous amounts of water,” Trump said
    Thank god trumps in office though. He did excellent in responding to Puerto Rico. He even got an A+. It's that dastardly San Juan mayor who killed all those people and it's even Puerto Rico's fault for being an island and according to Rick Santorum (while defending trumps response) it's own country. Hey, I think we can all agree that if we start to view PR as a separate country then our obligations are much lessened.
    Last edited by cwolff; 09-12-2018 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post

Thank god trumps in office though. He did excellent in responding to Puerto Rico. He even got an A+. It's that dastardly San Juan mayor who killed all those people and it's even Puerto Rico's fault for being an island and according to Rick Santorum (while defending trumps response) it's own country. Hey, I think we can all agree that if we start to view PR as a separate country then our obligations are much lessened.
    crying.jpg

Blog Entries

It's reminiscent of Ray Nagin after Katrina.

P.S. Trump is soooo... evil That he donated 1 million of his own money.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 09-16-2018 at 08:59 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Yeah, it couldn't be the years of neglect/corruption that led to PR's poor infrastructure (mostly through left-leaning policies). But I'm sure that's Trump's fault too.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geijon View Post
    America has endless money. We literally can just print more.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    That's some seriously obvious bait that guy is fishing with.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    That's some seriously obvious bait that guy is fishing with.
    Judging from his other posts he's either drunk or had a stroke.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Judging from his other posts he's either drunk or had a stroke.
    He's pretty harmless. He's just spewing whatever he can for attention. God help the person that takes him seriously.

Blog Entries

Yeah, he always pops on and says stupid shit and then leaves for a month. I guess he is basically a period.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam