Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hurricane Florence

Default Hurricane Florence

Everybody is saying that Trump is more concerned about media reports of the quality of his hurricane response than he is about the actual quality of the hurricane response. I say they are the same thing.
    That nice young preacher, Brother Taylor, dropped by today.
    Said he'd be pleased to have dinner on Sunday. Oh, by the way,
    He said he saw a girl that looked a lot like you up on Choctaw Ridge,
    And she and Billy Joe was throwing somethin' off the Tallahatchie Bridge.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post

Everybody is saying that Trump is more concerned about media reports of the quality of his hurricane response than he is about the actual quality of the hurricane response. I say they are the same thing.
    It's a big one. I'm no scientist but I hear it will be tremendously wet!

“They haven't seen anything like what's coming at us in 25, 30 years, maybe ever. It's tremendously big and tremendously wet, tremendous amounts of water,” Trump said
    Thank god trumps in office though. He did excellent in responding to Puerto Rico. He even got an A+. It's that dastardly San Juan mayor who killed all those people and it's even Puerto Rico's fault for being an island and according to Rick Santorum (while defending trumps response) it's own country. Hey, I think we can all agree that if we start to view PR as a separate country then our obligations are much lessened.
    Last edited by cwolff; 09-12-2018 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post

Thank god trumps in office though. He did excellent in responding to Puerto Rico. He even got an A+. It's that dastardly San Juan mayor who killed all those people and it's even Puerto Rico's fault for being an island and according to Rick Santorum (while defending trumps response) it's own country. Hey, I think we can all agree that if we start to view PR as a separate country then our obligations are much lessened.
    crying.jpg

Blog Entries

It's reminiscent of Ray Nagin after Katrina.

P.S. Trump is soooo... evil That he donated 1 million of his own money.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 09-16-2018 at 08:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

Yeah, it couldn't be the years of neglect/corruption that led to PR's poor infrastructure (mostly through left-leaning policies). But I'm sure that's Trump's fault too.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post

Death toll is 13. Perhaps he should stop minimizing people dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Yeah, it couldn't be the years of neglect/corruption that led to PR's poor infrastructure (mostly through left-leaning policies). But I'm sure that's Trump's fault too.
    America has endless money. We literally can just print more. 3000 people died and he threw paper towels all the while they dropped a silly amount of water bottles that went undelivered. Puerto Ricans died because they couldn't get aid AFTER the hurricane, but we had plenty of supplies and near endless manpower.

Trump did a good job though? Fire anybody who was involved in that recovery in a decision making role.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geijon View Post
    America has endless money. We literally can just print more.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Your meme is stupid and Methais used it better.

Debunk the statement or GTFO. We have 89% or whatever magical number of debt to GDP ratio on a 4.5% growth this year. Our accounting in government is near magical.

How about you try to address the actual human quandry posed here in that 3000 people died when we had the resources to prevent a majority of them. Trump says he did a good job, but evidence shows 6 people died THEN 3000+ died because we couldn't reach them.
    Last edited by Geijon; 09-16-2018 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    That's some seriously obvious bait that guy is fishing with.