Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: What does "diversity is our strength" even mean?

This isn't new news but it bears repeating. Racial resentment drives the right and this topic, as put forward by Tucker Carlson, is a perfect example.

The graph tells a compelling story, one that echoes research documenting the increasing racialization of U.S. politics. First, racial resentment has been a consistently significant force in U.S. politics, net of other factors, for at least 30 years. Consistent with previous research, there is a notable spike in this association in 1994, perhaps attributable to partisan realignment and the racialization of opposition to President Clinton (Sears, Valentino, and Cheleden 1999). Second, the recent increase in the role of racial resentment in political identity long preceded the emergence of Donald Trump. That increase is more rightly situated concurrently with the election of Barack Obama in 2008.

This graph suggests, among other things, that what it means to identify with the liberal or conservative “team” for U.S. Whites is increasingly bound up with one’s racial politics. Even after considering economic measures, political ideology is increasingly driven by racial resentment in the modern United States. The trend represented in this graph invites troubling questions in an increasingly racially diverse society that is also riven by growing political polarization.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    This isn't new news but it bears repeating. Racial resentment drives the right and this topic, as put forward by Tucker Carlson, is a perfect example.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    An entire white team of programmers gave us No Man's Sky?

Maybe cwolff is onto something after all.

Really? You're going that route? I'll ask you again, why does it matter if it's opinion? What about this article are you resistant too?

Are you seriously going to tell us that you simply responded with a PC Public Service Announcement to tell all the other readers that this quote and link are from an opinion piece? Just doing your duty? Then you want to call me a troll, while you're the one avoiding, dissembling and pushing back on me because you got a little emotionally triggered (which is evidenced by your desire to push back even without making a logical argument)
    All you post are opinion pieces + your estrogen fueled reaction to it as if it's real news.

BTW: you still owe me an apology or retraction from accusing me of supporting doxing. Either that or post a link of me saying it.
    You owe the entire PC an apology for acting like a mentally unstable overly emotional estrogen soy queen racist every day.

Your unfettered arrogance and lack of self awareness is fucking amazing.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-22-2018 at 04:14 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    HEY! You know that post with Cwolff you brought up about PK? You remember what page number it was on?
    Maybe and maybe there is no legal case to be made. I don't know. We'd have to consult attorneys. I can see though that the cyber stalking is a real thing here. For example; I've ignored four of five of the trolls yet they can and do still stalk my inbox. This is a failing by Kranar and whoever else is in charge here. It should be addressed, its not being addressed and litigation may be the only way to compel action.

This is exactly what litigation is for. You can't just go and kill someone who keeps harassing you. That's a form of vigilantism that is anti-thetic to our laws. Litigation is the proper way to address this. If I had the $$$ to burn, I'd bring a case myself but it's not worth it so I don't.
    ^

I like how he thinks the reputation panel = inbox
    Last edited by Methais; 09-22-2018 at 04:20 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    ^
    Jesus Christ. I've been skipping a lot of posts lately but cwolff really is getting more and more retarded and becoming more and more of a victim with each passing day. He's just a parody at this point except he's not trying to be a parody.

"The trolls are stalking my inbox! This is a failing by Kranar and it should be addressed!"

The guy cries about people "stalking" his inbox yet is best friends with Androidpk who actually engaged in cyber stalking and bragged about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    No Man's Soy

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Jesus Christ. I've been skipping a lot of posts lately but cwolff really is getting more and more retarded and becoming more and more of a victim with each passing day. He's just a parody at this point except he's not trying to be a parody.

"The trolls are stalking my inbox! This is a failing by Kranar and it should be addressed!"

The guy cries about people "stalking" his inbox yet is best friends with Androidpk who actually engaged in cyber stalking and bragged about it.
    I like this one from like 2 pages back...

You talk the talk but don't walk it. It's evidenced in the inconsistency of your criticisms.
    This fucking guy here

How can someone be this self unaware and maintain a straight face?

I like this one from like 2 pages back...

This fucking guy here

How can someone be this self unaware and maintain a straight face?
    Must be a lifetime of practice.

No Man's Soy