Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: What does "diversity is our strength" even mean?

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Now ask yourself how or why is this a negative on Beto.
    It's not a negative, it's a guy speaking passionately about the incident and asking why the general public doesn't receive more than scraps.

It makes no sense unless you're racist in which case it means you better vote for Ted.
    Yes, there's the straw man. Cruz (that creepy fuck) doesn't appear to be bashing Beto, rather agreeing with him "in his own words".

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Did you see the debate between them? Cruz (unsurprisingly) came across as a smarmy asshole, wining about Hillary Clinton, George Soros, and radical left wing politicians.
    Didn't see it because I was at work but saw some twitter play by play. Did you watch it?

Was he really talking about Clinton and Soros? Ben Carson trotted that out yesterday too telling people "you have to understand what's going on" then using his position as a cabinet secretary to spread a conspiracy theory about the Fabian society or some shit. It's a bizarro world we're living in right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    It's not a negative, it's a guy speaking passionately about the incident and asking why the general public doesn't receive more than scraps.

Yes, there's the straw man. Cruz (that creepy fuck) doesn't appear to be bashing Beto, rather agreeing with him "in his own words".
    No strawman here. You're trying to sound educated and failing.

Let me get this straight though because I'm not sure what you're actually saying. It seems like you're saying that Cruz posted Beto speaking at the church because he agrees with Beto and is telling this to his supporters? He's posting this because Beto's words reflect what Cruz believe too?

Really? You're going that route? I'll ask you again, why does it matter if it's opinion? What about this article are you resistant too?
    I'm resistant to the very blatant side choosing inherent in much of the articles you post and swear by. It matters greatly when you attempt to pass opinion off as news. There is a huge difference and if you can't see that, well I'm not surprised.

Are you seriously going to tell us that you simply responded with a PC Public Service Announcement to tell all the other readers that this quote and link are from an opinion piece? Just doing your duty? Then you want to call me a troll, while you're the one avoiding, dissembling and pushing back on me because you got a little emotionally triggered (which is evidenced by your desire to push back even without making a logical argument)
    Yes. Nope. You are a troll because you're still using things like 'triggered' and believe I am anything but level headed when speaking to you. Like I said, man. Nobody here occupies my emotional state off the boards. I read these things with curiosity because sometimes what people says interests me and I want to know their stance. Now what you're doing is deflecting and, when you lack a response, you try to play it off.

That's fine. I mean, I'm pretty sure it's why people don't take you seriously and lump you in with PK.

BTW: you still owe me an apology or retraction from accusing me of supporting doxing. Either that or post a link of me saying it.
    Oh, right. One sec and I'll go find it again. I gotta dig through Methais' posting of it because I want you to deflect and prove me right.

5. Default

Didn't see it because I was at work but saw some twitter play by play. Did you watch it?

Was he really talking about Clinton and Soros? Ben Carson trotted that out yesterday too telling people "you have to understand what's going on" then using his position as a cabinet secretary to spread a conspiracy theory about the Fabian society or some shit. It's a bizarro world we're living in right now.
    He mentioned Hillary multiple times then went on to say democrats were obsessed with Trump..

No strawman here. You're trying to sound educated and failing.
    There's the personal insult, I was kinda waiting for it.

Let me get this straight though because I'm not sure what you're actually saying. It seems like you're saying that Cruz posted Beto speaking at the church because he agrees with Beto and is telling this to his supporters? He's posting this because Beto's words reflect what Cruz believe too?
    That's my interpretation and it appears to line up with what others are saying in comment to the Tweet. I mean, is it a stretch to think as much?

I'm resistant to the very blatant side choosing inherent in much of the articles you post and swear by. It matters greatly when you attempt to pass opinion off as news. There is a huge difference and if you can't see that, well I'm not surprised.

Yes. Nope. You are a troll because you're still using things like 'triggered' and believe I am anything but level headed when speaking to you. Like I said, man. Nobody here occupies my emotional state off the boards. I read these things with curiosity because sometimes what people says interests me and I want to know their stance. Now what you're doing is deflecting and, when you lack a response, you try to play it off.

That's fine. I mean, I'm pretty sure it's why people don't take you seriously and lump you in with PK.

Oh, right. One sec and I'll go find it again. I gotta dig through Methais' posting of it because I want you to deflect and prove me right.
    You're obviously not "level headed" because you're using expressions like "swear by". Who said I swear by that? The other day you also mentioned my standards or something about Kavanaugh I believe but when I asked you to let me know what those standards were you changed the subject. Can you see how you've got me labelled and that's clouding your judgement about what I post?

Ya, you get triggered. Its why you spend effort trying to correct me on trivial shit but give a pass to your troll buddies. You make this personal. You take my posts personally and then you react.

That's my interpretation and it appears to line up with what others are saying in comment to the Tweet. I mean, is it a stretch to think as much?
    Yes it is a stretch to think that Cruz would post a positive message about Beto who's trying to put Cruz out of work. It's a HUGE stretch.

Blog Entries

It isn't worth it. He's just going to keep deflecting and projecting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

10. Default

Yes it is a stretch to think that Cruz would post a positive message about Beto who's trying to put Cruz out of work. It's a HUGE stretch.
    At the end of the debate both of them were asked to say nice things about each other. Cruz couldn't even do that without attacking Beto.