Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Official: 1206 Telekinesis released

1. Default

You know what spell would have been better to implement than 1206? How about Shroud of Deception (1212)? Lots of cool things you do with that roleplaying wise. Everyone would love to get a scroll or imbed of it just to mess around.
    Need a way to plan your stats and skills for Gemstone IV? Download my character planner!

Newest Version: v2.6.4 (Released 1/27/2018
    Hymore Character Planner Topic at Player's Corner
    Hymore Character Planner: Releases
    Hymore Character Planner: Source Code

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    No, I'm talking about how Flimbo keeps insisting how great it is for monks. He doesn't even play a monk.
    Oh. I don't fucking get that. I'm looking at the arguments and it's largely a worthless spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    If that guy really was inside my brain, he would know that I obviously identify more with BMO than Flambo and would've named himself appropriately.
    Barack Moosain Obama?
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

4. Default

That's likely because you, along with 95% of the other people bitching about the implementation of a spell that has zero effect on you, do not play monks.
    I've had a monk since day 1..

subpoena subpoena

Yeah but unless you got to really high level and then fixskilled to a 1206 build and finished off a few critters 2 seconds faster than you would have normally, then YOU JUST DON'T KNOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!11

www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Yeah but unless you got to really high level and then fixskilled to a 1206 build and finished off a few critters 2 seconds faster than you would have normally, then YOU JUST DON'T KNOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!11[/img]
    Last edited by Taernath; 09-12-2018 at 03:31 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Must have been a pretty shitty book because I've never heard of it.
    That's likely because you, along with 95% of the other people bitching about the implementation of a spell that has zero effect on you, do not play monks.
    As someone who *does* play a monk (level 39), who finds 1206 to be unuseful (unless I feel like throwing rocks at roltons or kobolds), who actually did read your 'guide'....

Yeah, it was a pretty shitty guide, written by a post-cap monk player, who wrote it with only post-cap monk experience.
    ~ Just another Crazy Cat Lady, living the life. ~
    ~ Player of Cylnthia Kythnis Ardenai, and plenty of others. ~
    ~ Have something to say to me? Tell me anonymously! ~

9. Default

There is only 1 guide worth talking about and that's Commandant's ultimate warrior.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mgoddess View Post
    As someone who *does* play a monk (level 39), who finds 1206 to be unuseful (unless I feel like throwing rocks at roltons or kobolds), who actually did read your 'guide'....

Yeah, it was a pretty shitty guide, written by a post-cap monk player, who wrote it with only post-cap monk experience.
    I started writing it at 35, actually, and continued to update it until well post cap, most recently a couple months ago. Which I'm guessing you didn't actually know because you didn't actually read the guide, as it mentions that several times, as well as has several non capped examples pasted into its math sections because I was not yet capped when I made those sections.

You're welcome to write your own or suggest updates to mine if you think it's wrong in places though, and you'll note that there are several sections and addendums of my guide from other players, which I'm guessing you also did not read.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 09-12-2018 at 03:39 PM.