Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tier 2 Parasite Sword

1. Default Tier 2 Parasite Sword

Howdy everyone, I will be selling my lovely 4x Tier 2 Parasite Sword!

[Description - Unsummoned] A Pair of Black Gloves - Hand Worn.

[Description - Summoned] A crystallized green talon sword with a tentacle-wrapped hilt.

[Summoning]
    >raise my glove
    You stretch out your left arm, watching several translucent tentacles spread out from your black gloves. They painfully burrow under your skin, spiraling up and down your arm. Gradually they move into the palm of your hand as they begin to wrap around themselves. A sentient voice whispers, "I took what I needed to materialize, my host. Blood of my blood, body of my body, our wills are one." The undulating translucent liquid in the palm of your hand rapidly hardens as it stretches upward. You watch as the translucent half-crystallized liquid from your gloves slowly takes shape into a green talon sword. Beads of translucent liquid drop from its form as the last of your sword crystallizes.
    Roundtime: 3 sec.

[De-Summoning]
    >clench my sword
    The sickly green crystalline formations surrounding your green talon sword begins to dissolve, beads of translucent liquid reverse directions, traveling up your arm. Several tentacles appear, latching onto your flesh as they burrow beneath. As the tentacles burrow deeper, the last of your sword dissolves into a pool of translucent and sickly green hues. The liquid entity spirals across you with snake-like movements before returning to your black gloves. A faint voice enters in your mind, "... and so I return. Do not leave me here too long..."
    Roundtime: 3 sec.

Some Verbs
    >push my sword
    As you push your hand against your green talon sword, several tentacles wrap around it.
    >pull my sword
    You draw a hand across your green talon sword, a single tentacle follows it.
    >rub my sword
    As you rub your green talon sword, a series of translucent tentacles snake out, coiling between your fingers and caressing your palms.

As Sylvino pushes his hand against his green talon sword, several tentacles wrap around it.
    >
    Sylvino draws a hand across his green talon sword, a single tentacle follows it.
    >
    A single translucent tentacle crawls its way out from Sylvino's sword, pointing ahead.
    >
    Sylvino pushes his finger into his green talon sword, a slender tentacle coalesces around his finger.
    >
    A collection of tentacles burrows into Sylvino's flesh from his green talon sword.
    >rub my glove
    As you rub your black gloves, a series of translucent tentacles snake out, coiling between your fingers and caressing your palms.
    >
    As Sylvino rubs his black gloves, a series of translucent tentacles snake out, coiling between his fingers and caressing his palms
    >
    A
    [The Mechanics]

At this level, the weapon will not drain any blood from you and the flares are extra strong. You can also KISS the weapon for the next strike to drain blood from your target and restore your health.

PM me for more details and with offers! Thanks!

2. Default

Bumpity bump

What base blade is it? I couldn't find that info in there.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nordred View Post
    What base blade is it? I couldn't find that info in there.
    I was wondering this too.

Talon sword, alt name for broadsword

https://gswiki.play.net/Broadsword

I just googled talon sword gemstone lol
    standing between the living and the dead

7. Default

Bumpy!

8. Default

Bump in the night, willing to deal!

its a OHE
    I started out with nothing , and I still have most of it left !

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistra View Post
    Howdy everyone
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible