Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: lighten and deepen notes

1. Default

it's a boutique which has roses on it. Not sure what alastir is spewing since i have him blocked. My prices were the same or lower then some of the others on here. Alastir has dick envy it's He bought something from someone years ago tricking them, I personally have never commented on it before because I had no issues with him, but lately he has become quite the well yeah. God forbid someone posts about other shops on his thread, the shit would hit the fan literally. Now if there was a way to block people from posting on your thread. A few months ago he was wanting rep, so offered to make a script for the Heists if people Green repped him. I green repped him then. Then a month or so ago I mentioned in the same vein as alastir I am good with green rep too or something like that. Not knowing that that would be considered an issue with him. Boy did i find out different. Oh well.

Some people take things too seriously. On that note, buy my notes if you want, buy others if you want. Everyone has prices in their shop, some high some low.

It's football season lets talk about that.
    Last edited by beldannon5; 09-07-2018 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    it's a boutique which has roses on it. Not sure what alastir is spewing since i have him blocked. My prices were the same or lower then some of the others on here. Alastir has dick envy it's He bought something from someone years ago tricking them, I personally have never commented on it before because I had no issues with him, but lately he has become quite the well yeah. God forbid someone posts about other shops on his thread, the shit would hit the fan literally. Now if there was a way to block people from posting on your thread. A few months ago he was wanting rep, so offered to make a script for the Heists if people Green repped him. I green repped him then. Then a month or so ago I mentioned in the same vein as alastir I am good with green rep too or something like that. Not knowing that that would be considered an issue with him. Boy did i find out different. Oh well.

Some people take things too seriously. On that note, buy my notes if you want, buy others if you want. Everyone has prices in their shop, some high some low.

It's football season lets talk about that.
    No, sorry. You have nothing worth being envious of.

Good attempt at bringing up the past, but you're lacking actual facts on that matter.

This has nothing to do with posting in any thread.

You whine and bitch when people sell silvers for less than you need to feed your addiction. When that wasn't enough, you started neg repping people to whine and bitch there.

Man up and stop being a bitch/playing the victim card. You're not a victim, you're just an annoying, whiny, baby who thinks you're entitled to a jackpot at every event so you can resell it and make money to gamble more.

If people dont like the prices they will not buy it anyway.. let's all just try to get along.

You both should just put your cocks away and stop trying to fuck each other.

or go in on a 50-100m hooker and hash it out that way
    Last edited by adred; 09-07-2018 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adred View Post
    You both should just put your cocks away and stop trying to fuck each other.

or go in on a 50-100m hooker and hash it out that way
    lol, you escalated that quickly. From get along to go fuck each other in 9 minutes.
    Last edited by Alastir; 09-07-2018 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alastir View Post
    lol, you escalated that quickly. From get along to go fuck each other in 9 minutes.
    sometimes getting along involves fucking and 9 minutes is a reasonable amount of time for that

7. Default

i will pass on the stuff you mentioned adred. I do try to get along with most people. There's always that one person though you don't get along with. and then i get the red rep from him every so often telling me not to red rep other people about their prices, which i havn't done for a few months. Shrug. But I don't fk me or go to hookers. if you have other suggestions adred please do go on lol

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    i will pass on the stuff you mentioned adred. I do try to get along with most people. There's always that one person though you don't get along with. and then i get the red rep from him every so often telling me not to red rep other people about their prices, which i havn't done for a few months. Shrug. But I don't fk me or go to hookers. if you have other suggestions adred please do go on lol
    I don't really have an issue with you, I just don't care for the whining (in general and) about people selling for less than you need to get and then neg repping them as some kind of bullying/harassment tactic to get them to match your increased price.

You wanted attention, so I gave you some.

I said my peace so I'll leave it at that.

9. Default

prices updated in the shop to better compare to other sales.

10. Default

updated added a few things.