Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Fear: Trump in the White House

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Jokes on you, we took this land from your burrito eating ass. I'm also not German.
    If you're not German why are you dressed like a Nazi?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    If you're not German why are you dressed like a Nazi?
    I'm not. I'm wearing nike apparel.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I'm not. I'm wearing nike apparel.
    CULTURAL APPROPRIATION ALERT LEVEL 5!!!!!!!!!

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Shekel is another way of saying money in Israel. Here in America we say dollars, greenback, bucks etc...

Here's another explanation from Bill Kristol. I'm not making this shit up.
    That must be why he made Jerusalem the capital of Israel and moved our embassy there or whatever it was, because he hates Jews so much.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-13-2018 at 03:25 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    That must be why he made Jerusalem the capital of Israel and moved our embassy there or whatever it was, because he hates Jews so much.
    What's really funny was watching Democrats attack Trump and Jews for this move and take the side of terrorists and "protesters" who attacked Israel for this move. Now they are saying Trump is the anti-Semite. It's almost as if they are just anti-Trump no matter what he does, even if it makes them look like complete hypocrites.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I better stop saying dinero or else the cwolff political correctness police will accuse me of hating Mexicans
    https://i.imgur.com/5kC5Yen.mp4

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I'm darker than you Tgo, I am automatically correct.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Bob Woodward's new book, "Fear: Trump in the White House," sold more than 750,000 copies through its first day of release, the most for any title in Simon & Schuster history, according to the 94-year-old publisher.
    The publisher also announced that it ordered a ninth printing, sending the total number of hardcover copies in print above 1.15 million.

"Based on immense pre-publication and ongoing interest, the reading public clearly has an enormous appetite for what we believe, as Woodward says, is 'a pivot point in history,'" said Simon & Schuster President Jonathan Karp in a Wednesday statement.

Barnes & Noble, meanwhile, said "Fear" has had the "fastest sales for an adult title” since July 2015.
    Trump is a great salesman.

Trump is a great for the economy.
    Yes we know. Too bad you're still retarded.

Former national security adviser H.R. McMaster on Tuesday defended his ex-White House colleague Gary Cohn for removing a trade-related document from President's Trump.
    "I know about that incident and that was wholly appropriate for Gary Cohn, who was a wonderful public servant and a great colleague, to do," McMaster said during an appearance an event held by Perry World House.
    He was responding to a question about whether removing papers from the desk of a commander in chief fits the role of a civil servant, since he had argued it isn't their job to check a democratically elected president's power but rather to help make him or her successful.

McMaster is publicly verifying this story from Woodwards book. Is it still fake?

McMaster is publicly verifying this story from Woodwards book. Is it still fake?
    You're still retarded.