Thread: OTF scripters - please allow for a disk in the room

1. Default OTF scripters - please allow for a disk in the room

My hunting style is generally to hide, stalk, and ambush. I almost always have a disk. If you are running a script, please don't take items or attack critters in a room where a disk is present. You know who you are.

Some scripters allow for this situation...in fact it's probably safe to say that most do. But a few don't.

If you are AFK scripting and I have a continual problem with your character on this issue, I will report your character.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    My hunting style is generally to hide, stalk, and ambush. I almost always have a disk. If you are running a script, please don't take items or attack critters in a room where a disk is present. You know who you are.

Some scripters allow for this situation...in fact it's probably safe to say that most do. But a few don't.

If you are AFK scripting and I have a continual problem with your character on this issue, I will report your character.
    What if they never see this because they're afk?
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun
    No, actually, Back is not an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    <---- Soyfox's political arguments.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Maybe the GM will consider that as a mitigating factor. Or...not .

I don't report characters for a single mistake or being unresponsive for a few minutes. But if you're stealing items and kills for a half hour, that will do it.