Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sabizki, blacksmith in Ta'Illistim. Help! Confused!

Default Sabizki, blacksmith in Ta'Illistim. Help! Confused!

Okay, so, I find this wonderful blacksmith named Sabizki in Ta'Illistim. Well, just outside of it. He needed a rose marrow potion, because that's how he likes to party, and I got it for him.

In return, he's offered to make many lovely weapons for me, but I can't figure out the syntax to place an order. He likes to shrug and turn away. He likes to mumble to himself. He does not, however, like to be clear on how to order something. He has weapons on display with numbers on them, chunks of metal he uses when he forges, and little else.

I am very confused. Please, is there a fellow of great knowledge and learning? My thanks.

2. Default

Looks like it should be
    ORDER <Material> <Weapon Base>
    so something like -
    Order Mithril Katana

When I enter that, it gives me no response. I mean, the prompt gives an empty send. I tried to enter it twice and tried "buy" type commands, just in case, but there was no response from the blacksmith. I was wondering if his queue is full, but with no response it's hard to tell.

4. Default

I found some information on an old thread on the officials -
    http://www.tinyheroes.com/forums/Gem.../thread/965554

It looks like there is actually another room or something the place the order in?
    http://www.tinyheroes.com/forums/Gem...a%20Month/view

You can try and browse through some of the other threads that all happened at that same time. Might be something worth putting into the gswiki as well.

This was a long time ago because I wanted a tanto. After you give him the item he wants he should have brought you into his back room right? When there I think you have to ASK SAB ABOUT WEAPON, or ASK SAB ABOUT TANTO etc. I also remember you had to ASK ABOUT FRIEND or something or other. I forgot to bring coins with me at the time for the tanto so I had to run back to the bank. Then you just ask again about friend or something and he takes you to the back room again.
    Last edited by Seizer; 08-31-2018 at 12:07 AM.
    Semper superne nitens.

If you're trying to order a katana, it's bugged. I reported it like 5 months ago, but it seems they still haven't gotten around to fixing it.

Ah! Many thanks for the inputs!

The katana order is definitely bugged. Any other types of orders are "order <metal type> <weapon type>" for sure, with a "buy" as a confirmation. The prices aren't bad at all and the wait time is very low, compared to what they each used to be.

Kinda bums me out that I can't wait an hour or two for a low-end katana for my turnip farmin' alt, but I think the imflass no-dachi I ordered for 50.5k took some of the sting off.

Hope this helps others with the same question.

The proper syntax is:

‘I want a broadsword!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    The proper syntax is:

‘I want a broadsword!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I tried that and he thumped me. =(

Quote Originally Posted by Amie View Post
    I tried that and he thumped me. =(
    Probably not enough exclamation points.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible