Thread: big rat fur pack full of more rat fur stuff

1. Default big rat fur pack full of more rat fur stuff

Do you like rats? Have you always dreamed of becoming the rodent man/woman? Perhaps you wish to RP a rat catcher or aficionado. Whatever your needs or fetish, this big fur pack will fulfill it ALL. It contains all manners of rat fur clothing enough to cover you from head to toe in glorious rat with plenty left over for you to change into when you're in the mood for variety.

I don't know why I ever bothered to collect these, but I now want them all gone. Selling this rat fur pack with all its contents in a single auction. I can deliver to the WL/SOL/IMT area and also FWI. Can be on from afternoon to evening of US eastern times.

an aquamarine rat fur pack
    MB: 1 silver CB: 100k Macillus sold, delivered!

In the rat fur pack you see a soft rat fur cloak, a pair of rat fur socks, some old rat fur trousers, a lime green rat fur shirt, a hazel rat fur chemise, some faded rat fur robes, a rugged rat fur surcoat, an aquamarine rat fur shirt, a slashed rat fur hat, a rugged rat fur purse, a soft rat fur sheath, a roan rat fur scabbard, some rat fur leggings, some ragged rat fur boots and a sea blue cloth tabard.

Tabard has a long description - You remove a sea blue cloth tabard emblazoned with a greasy sewer rat design from in your rat fur pack.
    Last edited by bunnymustdie; 09-05-2018 at 06:07 PM.

2. Default

Ratastic! 100k