Thread: Parking Arcane Symbols to boost MIU

Default Parking Arcane Symbols to boost MIU

If my goal as a level 41 wizard is to focus on boosting my ability to enchant special items, I need more MIU. To achieve this, I want to park my arcane symbols training at a certain level and switch to doing 2x MIU per level going forward. This should boost my ability to enchant enhancive/sanctified/etc. items without having a major impact on my runestaff DS. That being said, is there a level where I can feel comfortable leaving my arcane symbols training and still be more or less able to activate "typical" scrolls?

ArcSym is one of the least expensive skills to train in, what do the rest of your skills look like?

Just do 2x MIU / 1x AS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McGoohan
    I am not a number, I am a free man!

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    If my goal as a level 41 wizard is to focus on boosting my ability to enchant special items, I need more MIU. To achieve this, I want to park my arcane symbols training at a certain level and switch to doing 2x MIU per level going forward. This should boost my ability to enchant enhancive/sanctified/etc. items without having a major impact on my runestaff DS. That being said, is there a level where I can feel comfortable leaving my arcane symbols training and still be more or less able to activate "typical" scrolls?
    IIRC MIU is just for the pour. Your wizard ranks are for the actual enchant, so you still probably won't be enchanting anything all that special for a while.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible