Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: The Player's Corner is Dying

1. Default

Right, it has absolutely nothing to do with Trump. That's why the people harassing others for criticizing Trump weren't harassing those criticizing Hillary in 2016. Total coincidence.

2. Default

While we're (semi) on the list of suggestions I'd like to know why the board doesn't support HTTPS.

Let's also not forget that according to reputation, this forum's measuring stick for who is retarded and who isn't, cwolff and time4fun are the two most retarded people here, as voted by their peers.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Wow. You post SEVERAL times a day in the politics folder- virtually every day. And you never say anything political. You literally haunt the politics folder just to harass people who say things you don't agree with.

For you, of all people, to be going on this rant is flabbergasting. Even PB manages to stay on topic at least 1/3 of the time.

You're what's wrong with the politics folder Methais.
    I've never even tried to act like I'm here to have a serious discussion with retards like you. People like you can't be reasoned with, so there's really no reasonable discussion to be had.

Don't take my word for it though, let's see what one of your fellow democrats who is an all around very reasonable person thinks:

Quote Originally Posted by Jhynnifer View Post
    I seriously cannot handle these bleeding-heart liberals anymore, the minute they enter a conversation all reason just goes right out the window and it's an emotional barrage of idiocy. The far right isn't much better, they're all about triggering the shit out of the left... but at least they seem capable of having a reasonable conversation without devolving into hysterics.
    Which means all that's left is you being entertainment. And you've been doing a fantastic job of it.

Unrelated: Are you still looking for greater water essences?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Yeah, it was pretty chill here when t4f was gone. I'm not going to say there were no political threads posted in or created, but it was probably about 3 or 4 posts a day as opposed to the constant dumbfuckery that occurs now.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    I still don't understand why people don't use the "New Posts" button. It's about 90% game related threads.

Not using it is also the reason other people get called stalkers.
    This exactly.

But then the whiners would have less to complain about so that explains their pushback to such a logical solution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Methais, I know name-calling can be cathartic but I have to ask...what is insulting about soy? It seems odd, like calling someone hay or beans or something equally innocuous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Methais, I know name-calling can be cathartic but I have to ask...what is insulting about soy? It seems odd, like calling someone hay or beans or something equally innocuous.
    Men who eat soy are perceived as less masculine.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...term=Soy%20Boy
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Some people believe, though it has been disproved IIRC, that when males consume soy products it increases their estrogen.

10. Default

Yeah I wonder that too. I think it took off as a slam on lefties because soyboy has a satisfying internal rhyme to it. Anecodtally I haven't eaten meat in close to two years and have dropped about 15lbs of fat and added muscle; the idea that eating some soy turns you into a skinny twigman with moobs is definitely based on dated information.