Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Player's Corner is Dying

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Alt-left crazies have dominated game policy, right-wing blow back on the PC is the result of that.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

I get as sick of the same ten chucklefucks rehashing the night's Fox News stories as I do the once per year crusade by a SJW to safe space the PC.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I see very little actual game discussion when I visit the discord, mostly off-topic/general discussion stuff. Plus if you have an in-depth question about something, it's hard to post about it in a chatroom format or find previous posts.

But Geijon is trying to drum up a posse to raid us, lol.

Jesus Christ.

Geijon, if I green rep you, will you relax a little bit?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Jesus Christ.

Geijon, if I green rep you, will you relax a little bit?
    I already tried that. He didn't even slow down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Geijon View Post
    I did, actually. More Green Rep please.
    You have been green repped. I have so many green reps. The best green rep.

DON'T LET US DOWN!!!!!1111thirtyseven
    Last edited by Methais; 08-18-2018 at 09:42 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Un-wad those undies and go find something better to do
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

As a person who was an original moderator and user when this forum originally opened up, I am sad to see the state it is in. Yes, text based games are not the hottest market, but a niche market that people generally are very passionate about. Reading and posting in the Politics forum really makes this place not look very good.

I have seen this time over time in forums from football forums to technical forums, when moderators open sub forums that allow off topic or politics, it destroys what ever person came to the forum originally for. There are several posters on here who have just said some of the most hateful things to another person. I am sure it goes real deep.

Solution, I would recommend would be to delete that sub forum. What most likely should happen is that it is just blocked from the public eye and only open to the idiots who want to post their and fight daily among themselves.

Blog Entries

I was also a mod here and on the forums before this one, the PC is fine. It serves its purpose as a place people can go to without having to worry about GM interference and heavy-handed moderation. If you don't like a content type, don't read the folder. If you don't like a poster, ignore them. If you can't handle the PC, there are other forums out there for you. It really is that simple.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by karnamm View Post
    As a person who was an original moderator and user when this forum originally opened up, I am sad to see the state it is in. Yes, text based games are not the hottest market, but a niche market that people generally are very passionate about. Reading and posting in the Politics forum really makes this place not look very good.

I have seen this time over time in forums from football forums to technical forums, when moderators open sub forums that allow off topic or politics, it destroys what ever person came to the forum originally for. There are several posters on here who have just said some of the most hateful things to another person. I am sure it goes real deep.

Solution, I would recommend would be to delete that sub forum. What most likely should happen is that it is just blocked from the public eye and only open to the idiots who want to post their and fight daily among themselves.
    How are people being forced to read the politics folder?

Blog Entries

The PC has just as many sales threads as it has for the last decade. There are probably fewer threads about game things not concerning sales, but that is likely due to there being an official discord.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam