Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: The Player's Corner is Dying

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Seriously, when time4fun was away "promoting" the unofficial officials it was pretty chill here.
    Um. Not really. Haldrik had his final implosion, Dreavenn had his drama rage, etc.

And the conservative stooges were still raging against cwolf and pk

Soooo...no.

Seriously, when time4fun was away "promoting" the unofficial officials it was pretty chill here.
    Oh fuck that shit. It'd be chill if methhead and his clique had any self control. They don't though so when politics are posted with which they dont agree they go full retard. Dont try to blame T4F or anyone else becuse these cunts have no control.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    Oh fuck that shit. It'd be chill if methhead and his clique had any self control. They don't though so when politics are posted with which they dont agree they go full retard. Dont try to blame T4F or anyone else becuse these cunts have no control.
    You three are constantly bumping those threads with political articles, insults, and backslapping. Don't try to pretend it's not a two-way street.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Let me guess, you're not?

This place is actually pretty calm whenever you and the two other retards aren't spreading your cancer all over the place.
    Oh I'm sure there are people that don't care for my hot headed opinions. I'd much rather have good discussions in the political folder rather than have to deal with the group of trolls that go there simply to harass others over their beliefs.

You three are constantly bumping those threads with political articles, insults, and backslapping. Don't try to pretend it's not a two-way street.
    It would still be chill if these fucks didnt go full retard. When I post, as many as 6 of these clown will pile on with their non politics related insults not to mention that they stalk me to do it but ya its a 2 way street. SMH

Look, I wish it were different. I wish that we could have reasonable discussions and/or that we had more functionality to clean up our feeds but we don't and apparently we can't.

6. Default

By chill you mean parkbandit, wrathbringer, and methais constantly talking shit about her even though she wasn't even posting here? Yeah, real chill.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Um. Not really. Haldrik had his final implosion, Dreavenn had his drama rage, etc.

And the conservative stooges were still raging against cwolf and pk

Soooo...no.
    No, it really was significantly more calm around here. No one is claiming nothing at all was going on like you're trying to make it out to be.

I don't remember exactly when soywolff showed back up here, but I'm 99% sure it was during your absence while you were busy filling that demand for safe space forum exclusivity that you were so desperately sought after for.

So yeah, up until that point, it was overall pretty calm around here. Significantly moreso than it currently is.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    You literally spend all day every day in an unhinged estrogen fueled rage and throw ridiculous labels on anyone that doesn't suck the farts straight out of your flaccid asshole when you post your nonstop butthurt and unhinged fantasy world stupidity.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

8. Default

I like how discussing current events, especially as they relate to the US presidency, equates to spreading cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Oh I'm sure there are people that don't care for my hot headed opinions. I'd much rather have good discussions in the political folder rather than have to deal with the group of trolls that go there simply to harass others over their beliefs.
    You spelled "Everyone here except soywolff and time4fun think I'm a piece of shit of a human being regardless of politics." wrong.

Why is it that you 3 idiots are the only ones people consistently have issues with when there are plenty of other people on here who also don't like Trump at all?

Remember when Riend, a democrat, went on a huge rant over how cancerous time4fun is and how people like her are exactly why she's probably going to vote for Trump in 2020, or whatever it was she said?

I'm too lazy to find the post, but that was pretty much the gist of it. I guess she's an un-American racist now too.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-21-2018 at 11:10 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

The politics folder is the reason I spend more time on discord. You post something game related, and 10 seconds later, there's 30 replies on some stupid politics conversation in the activity stream with trolling and vitriol that has nothing to do with 99% of the people on the forums. I bet you would see a massive improvement to the forum culture if politics were removed from the activity stream entirely.

Shit, even this thread has turned into a thread about politics.
    Last edited by Maerit; 08-21-2018 at 11:13 AM.