Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: The Player's Corner is Dying

Blog Entries

I've been a member for a while and I haven't noticed an increase in the negative posts, only in the amount of complaining that goes on about the negative posts.

When did everyone become so whiny?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

And I'd like to point out for the people who suggest that we get rid of the Politics folder entirely...guess what would happen. That's right, the politics threads wouldn't go away, they'd just bleed over into other folders. Kinda like it used to be.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Seriously, shut the ever lovin fuck up about it already. Jesus.
    I like penis.

Blog Entries

Bunch of whiny ass babies.
    I like penis.

Blog Entries

For fuck's sake, now I'm annoyed. Thanks a bunch, you pussies!
    I like penis.

The new shitposting location is my profile but the gross stuff still belongs to you, Tisket. Cheer up.

Blog Entries

Now I need a drink.
    I like penis.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    The new shitposting location is my profile but the gross stuff still belongs to you, Tisket. Cheer up.
    I don't even visit my own Visitor's page any more. So gross.
    I like penis.

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    I don't even visit my own Visitor's page any more. So gross.
    Just jump to my page and enjoy shenanigans.

Blog Entries

I'm tired of your whining about their whining!
    No, I am not Drauz in game.