Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it acceptable to use homophobic slurs in the context of friendly "banter"?

Blog Entries

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I'm an Asian supremacist too now that I think about it. Asians kick ass at everything so much that their stereotypes are centered around them kicking ass at things. Like math, ping pong, and literally kicking ass. And other cool shit except for driving. But fuck driving anyway, driving sucks.

If some shit went down and everyone on Earth gets wiped out except for the race of my choosing, I'd totally save Asians.

In before pk decides that I really mean caucasian supremacist and quotes it in the year 2033.
    It's the truth, they even make pandas look bad ass.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Since time4fun won't stay on topic, check this out:

http://forum.gsplayers.com/archive/index.php/t-621.html
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by edge View Post

As for you Methais! Don't beat up the car along with the person.
    Words to live by, Methais.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Either all slurs are offensive or none of them are offensive is the mindset I have. Having been growing up being called a wetback as a term of endearment, and faggot as a word gay men called someone they loved, it was really bothersome to grow up in life knowing that I couldn't say what ONE word but I can say other things that had "less impact." None of those words bother me, man. As I grew older I let people call me whatever, what am I gonna fist fight some guy someone has called me a thousand times in a million ways?

I don't know man. This is some good shit I'm on, you 'mo.
    Ya boy said it best

Last edited by drauz; 08-16-2018 at 10:49 PM.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Geijon View Post
    It hasn't been acceptable since about 2004.
    Racist.

Thank god Dave Chappelle was able to make his show before all this PC, SJW, everyone is oppressed business has taken over.

Or in the immortal words of Clayton Bigsby... "Niggers, Jews, Homosexuals, Mexicans, Arabs, and all kinds of different chinks STANK! and I hate 'em!"

Now go start some twitter storm about how offended you are and blacklist Dave Chappelle. He should be punished for using words.

--Back to my hiatus from these boards. These forums have gone off the deep end. This was to good a thread for Dave Chappelle skits to pass up though.

BTW.. Niggaz Wit Attitudes would disagree with the whole premise of this thread.

TWITTER RAGE!!!!! Go get them racists for using that word!!
    Last edited by Shaps; 08-16-2018 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geijon View Post
    It hasn't been acceptable since about 2004.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01
    Quote Originally Posted by Time4fun
    This isn't about Tyrant. This is about a game that has a small population of people and a new owner-
    New owner? Did the CEO of Simu change or something?