Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it acceptable to use homophobic slurs in the context of friendly "banter"?

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Don't you find it odd that you think me calling you a nigger is worse than you stealing from people, banging a married woman and sponging off people?

To be perfectly honest I'm an Asian supremacist.

P.S. Quit being a fag.
    I'm an Asian supremacist too now that I think about it. Asians kick ass at everything so much that their stereotypes are centered around them kicking ass at things. Like math, ping pong, and literally kicking ass. And other cool shit except for driving. But fuck driving anyway, driving sucks.

If some shit went down and everyone on Earth gets wiped out except for the race of my choosing, I'd totally save Asians.

In before pk decides that I really mean caucasian supremacist and quotes it in the year 2033.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-16-2018 at 07:27 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Avaia View Post
    There is the Oxford English Dictionary, and there is the real world.

- I'm willing to bet that if you were walking down some downtown street and some random black man starts shouting "cracker" and "honky" at you, your first reaction would be to laugh.

- If you were walking down some downtown street and started randomly shouting the n-word at black men, you had better be ready to fight.
    Are you saying that whether something is considered a racial slur or not is based on how triggered the person being called said racial slur gets over it? Because it sounds like you're saying that whether something is considered a racial slur or not is based on how triggered the person being called said racial slur gets over it.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Oh look- a bunch of people who vote for politicians who actively work to dismantle civil rights for LGBTQ people are now feigning concern about their well-being.

Congratulations, I suppose, on having found a new way to demean a marginalized community.
    Can't say she didn't see the question...CHECK!
    Tried to deflect her way out of answering the question...CHECK!
    Used the lame "Stay on topic!" argument...CHECK!

Answer the question, time4fun.

Oh look- a bunch of people who vote for politicians who actively work to dismantle civil rights for LGBTQ people are now feigning concern about their well-being.

Congratulations, I suppose, on having found a new way to demean a marginalized community.
    You'd better stay the fuck on topic and answer Tgo's question. You telling other people to stay on topic is why this thread exists, and look at you all off topic and shit!

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Your excuses are as pathetic as you are.
    OH WOW YOU SURE TOLD ME!!!

Dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I'm too distracted by Tiskets shartwork to care about what your saying.
    Fixed.

Blog Entries

Oh look, you're upset about something again.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Is it acceptable to use homophobic slurs in the context of friendly "banter"?

Yes.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Fixed.
    What did I do now?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    What did I do now?!
    A shart is fart art!