Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it acceptable to use homophobic slurs in the context of friendly "banter"?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Avaia View Post
    The only worthwhile thing in this whole dumbass topic is that it is hilarious you actually think "cracker" and "honky" are examples of racial slurs.
    I'm too distracted by Tiskets artwork to care about what your saying.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Either all slurs are offensive or none of them are offensive is the mindset I have. Having been growing up being called a wetback as a term of endearment, and faggot as a word gay men called someone they loved, it was really bothersome to grow up in life knowing that I couldn't say what ONE word but I can say other things that had "less impact." None of those words bother me, man. As I grew older I let people call me whatever, what am I gonna fist fight some guy someone has called me a thousand times in a million ways?

I don't know man. This is some good shit I'm on, you 'mo.
    You better start getting offended by everything right the fuck now!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-16-2018 at 06:38 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Either all slurs are offensive or none of them are offensive is the mindset I have. Having been growing up being called a wetback as a term of endearment, and faggot as a word gay men called someone they loved, it was really bothersome to grow up in life knowing that I couldn't say what ONE word but I can say other things that had "less impact." None of those words bother me, man. As I grew older I let people call me whatever, what am I gonna fist fight some guy someone has called me a thousand times in a million ways?

I don't know man. This is some good shit I'm on, you 'mo.
    This is pretty much my position. I've smoked with every race, religion, sex...etc. one could possibly imagine. The whole topic is retarded, it's why I like to be an asshole about it.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You better start getting offended by everything right the fuck now!
    I don't think people that necessarily become offended are coming from a bad place but rather a very reactionary one. You get called a fag and you can get mad and huff and puff or you can just tell the person that was a very weak try at offending you. One is far more damaging to that persons ego than the other.
    Last edited by Astray; 08-16-2018 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    That's the thing, all these years later and you're still the same homophobic bigot today.
    Because of a movie reference from 2003?

Show us more of this super sleuth evidence there, you fucking dumbass holy fuck
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Oh look- a bunch of people who vote for politicians who actively work to dismantle civil rights for LGBTQ people are now feigning concern about their well-being.

Congratulations, I suppose, on having found a new way to demean a marginalized community.

buncha faggot ass crackers ITT
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

Quote Originally Posted by tyrant-201 View Post
    Imagine if you all put this energy to a good use. Or any other thing.
    Imagine if people started caring about the rules around here.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Luntz View Post
    buncha faggot ass crackers ITT
    At least we aren't poop colored.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Because of a movie reference from 2003?

Show us more of this super sleuth evidence there, you fucking dumbass holy fuck
    Your excuses are as pathetic as you are.