Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it acceptable to use homophobic slurs in the context of friendly "banter"?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    As tedious as it might sound, I want someone PK disagrees with to go through their rep and see just how many reps PK has left them in a month. Bonus points for angry red ones.
    There was a point where he went about 3 months cycling red rep on my profile. This was back when rep was still anonymous and he was pretending to be someone else. I thought it was Wrath.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

This topic is literally about is it acceptable in 2018 to throw out homophobic, racist slurs.

It's not. Can we get more obvious?

I said it's not acceptable and I got 5 negative reps for it. 3 of which for sure are from PK.

It's cool though cause some folks are homophobic racists who neg rep on a MUD-based gaming forum.

Learn to fucking comprehend Taernath

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geijon View Post
    This topic is literally about is it acceptable in 2018 to throw out homophobic, racist slurs.

I said it's not acceptable and I got 5 negative reps for it. 3 of which for sure are from PK.

It's cool though cause some folks are homophobic racists who neg rep on a MUD-based gaming forum.

This is your first post in this thread:

Methais, you are increasingly becoming just a PC troll. I never had a single issue with you in the game and you seemed like a generally cool player within the community. In the past two years the entire PC has been Day 23 zombied by all of the political posts from Clyde, AndroidPK, tgo, the ultimate shitstain Parkbandit, wraithbringer who just trolls neg rep.

What is the point of the PC anymore? It died after it got hacked. It has almost zero balance.

And yes, people using homophobic slurs since about 2004 get posted up from their twitter history, their postings and facebook. It costs them jobs, career and this is at the NFL, MLB level.

I can't imagine what it helps to get some of you miserable fucks out of your basements.

Positive rep or GTFO. I'm going to start pulling the trolls and posting your bullshit comments because a lot of you guys are Trump supporters. Clinton lost.

Have some moral decency.
    Are you off your meds?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    There was a point where he went about 3 months cycling red rep on my profile. This was back when rep was still anonymous and he was pretending to be someone else. I thought it was Wrath.
    Wow, no wonder you're so butt hurt, because I left you neg rep 3 years ago? Yeesh. Must be why you're leaving me tons of neg rep this year.

5. Default

Uhh... you do know you can see exactly who left you the rep, it isn't a mystery.

It hasn't been acceptable since about 2004.
    Taernath. Page 9. This is my first post. Good job at comprehension or research.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Apparently pk thinks I'm a hypocrite because I don't disagree with posters even though I agree with them? I'm so confused. I think he wants me to pretend to disagree and then I won't be a hypocrite? Jesus, his "logic" makes my head spin.
    Women aren't supposed to have conservative leanings. Your supposed to mindlessly live your life feeling like a victim to the evil white guys.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Taernath. 20 of your last 22 posts are about Omarosa and this thread about homophobic slurs, which you seem to endorse with glee.

2 of them are posted about the Teras addition of monsters where you say you have no clue who the GMs are. Thanks for proving my point about political trolling.

1cmqf3.jpg

I got my Hennessey and a refresh button so all are welcome.
    Last edited by Geijon; 08-17-2018 at 07:26 PM.

Taernath. 20 of your last 22 posts are about Omarosa and this thread about homophobic slurs, which you seem to endorse with glee.
    His very first post in this thread said he was against people using such slurs for any reason.

Talk about reading comprehension fail.