Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it acceptable to use homophobic slurs in the context of friendly "banter"?

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    The common denominator for 99% of the toxic trolling here is hemorrhoidpk, time4sharts and cloaff.
    fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Geijon View Post
    Basically every post you have ever posted rises to the level or is verbatim, "You are retarded" Wraithbringer. Good luck in life, but that's as good as you get. It's LOL worthy that is all you can manage. Read between the lines 64.
    You're still retarded.

The common denominator for 99% of the toxic trolling here is methais, parkbandit, and wrathbringer.
    You idiots get trolled because you post idiot things all day every day. Because you’re idiots.

It's funny because the real Methais doesn't actually believe half of the shit he posts. Wizards are still legit. You still crush shit. I am sorry I'd kill you, but I got 1995 gear.
    My biggest issue with post-nerf wizards is that they wrecked most of our really fun spells, and the overall retardedness of Estild’s non-vision vision for wizards. I never tried to claim that wizards can’t still rape shit. It’s just more tedious and less fun now, at least at cap.

You'd only kill me if you got the first cast off. Because that’s how PvP in GS works. Super duper skill based.

What are some of the things I post that “the real Methais” doesn’t believe though? I’m kind of curious where this came from now.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-17-2018 at 09:13 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

4. Default

Oh no, someone's being critical of Trump, better be an ass hat and troll them! Grow up dude.

Oh no, someone's being critical of Trump, better be an ass hat and troll them! Grow up dude.
    That’s odd, since there are plenty of other people on here who are critical of Trump that typically don’t get trolled. There are also people on here who are critical of Trump that still think you and tard4wolff are huge unhinged pieces of shit.

How can such a thing be? Please explain.

Keep trying to convince yourself that you’re the victim though. You’ve become such a gigantic liar combined with your overall general stupidity that you’ve somehow unlocked the ability to successfully lie to yourself.

Grats?

“Oh no, someone on a message board hurt my feelings. Better look up rl info on them and try to get them fired and threaten to sue the forums even though I’m the most toxic person here.

Because that’s what real grown ups do!”
    Last edited by Methais; 08-17-2018 at 09:35 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

It's weird. I get it, but from a statistics standpoint it really wasn't that bad for wizards. I think the "Real Methais" stuff is the PC and you as a wizard vs. the masked politics, sarcasm and random stuff if your threads have confused who you are as a person.

I still don't really have a gripe with you.
    Wut

The real Methais just arrived.

The real Methais stands up.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    That’s odd, since there are plenty of other people on here who are critical of Trump that typically don’t get trolled. There are also people on here who are critical of Trump that still think you and tard4wolff are huge unhinged pieces of shit.

How can such a thing be? Please explain.

Keep trying to convince yourself that you’re the victim though. You’ve become such a gigantic liar combined with your overall general stupidity that you’ve somehow unlocked the ability to successfully lie to yourself.

Grats?

“Oh no, someone on a message board hurt my feelings. Better look up rl info on them and try to get them fired and threaten to sue the forums even though I’m the most toxic person here.

Because that’s what real grown ups do!”
    Posting something on the PC is threatening you? You're the real victim here aren't you? Fucking snowflake.

Blog Entries

Posting something on the PC is threatening you?
    Uh that's exactly how words work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

9. Default

The PC doesn't threaten me. You want to be a racist, motherfucker, continue on. Good luck in 2020 when karma catches up to you and you're a broke, no mortage, no car, broke motherfucker.
    I wasn't talking to you...

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Uh that's exactly how words work.
    Not according to Tgo, this is a small forum and it doesn't matter what people say about other people on here because no one else will ever ever see it.