Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lost in Delirium Manor

Default Lost in Delirium Manor

Lost in Delirium Manor on 08/15/2018 06:19 PM EDT
    Delirium Manor is making a return. A mailer just went out, as well as a front page news item.

https://www.play.net/gs4/news.asp?id=1609

Here are some more details on this event while it's at Bloodriven Village.

• All doll accessories are now in a shop for tickets.
    • Most common and uncommon treasures have moved to a prize pull (similar to the one that we used at Ebon Gate). The cost is in tickets.
    • Bloodscrip will now drop ~10% of the time inside in small bundles.
    • The shops in Bloodriven Village will be open that take bloodscrip, including HESS.
    • HESS has no new inventory. Any scaling that occurred at June's Duskruin will be present. Anything that sold out will still be sold out.
    • Items that were refunded/exchanged during or after Duskruin's run will be back on sale.
    • The arena, heist, sewers, and dig are all closed.
    • Many of the jackpot items from the previous Delirium will be returning, such as the magic hat and keys. There are also many new items.

Feel free to ask any questions. Teasers that are inside the jackpot feeder will come tomorrow and/or Friday.

Wyrom, PM

Envelopes in Treasure Chests on 08/15/2018 06:22 PM EDT
    While hunting and finding treasure chests, you may come across an envelope that has a chance to contain a free entry to Delirium Manor. The majority of envelopes will just have a poster for your viewing pleasure. If you don't want the poster, feel free to TURN it and make some confetti!

These envelopes are just additional treasure, and don't replace any other treasure drops! These will continue to drop until August 26th.

Wyrom, PM

I have not done a DM, and I am not sure I get it.

The simucoin store is selling multiples of tickets, why is this necessary? Do you get booted from searching after X time?

Quote Originally Posted by Askip View Post
    I have not done a DM, and I am not sure I get it.

The simucoin store is selling multiples of tickets, why is this necessary? Do you get booted from searching after X time?

Yes, it's been a bit but you get I think 10 or so searches if I remember, then picked up and pulled out...Although there is a chance to dodge the hand so to speak from being pulled out and get more searches.

It's not an event that typically yields alot of great stuff. When they first released it, they ended up doing happy hour for it and shit to double the treasure.

The big draw of items were the doll parts and stuff to build a full doll to turn into and all. The jackpot items weren't too bad, at one point rotflares were a prize too in there.

Out of alot of events Simu holds, this one wasn't one of my favorites due to how crappy the stuff was.

Lightening and deepening notes will also return!
    This alone and the finding of bloodscrip during an unscheduled Duskruin month makes it a decent event.

Jackpots aren't to be reasonably expected (depending on gameplay) but just icing.

A few other improvements look good, as well as another chance for those that wanted to shop or buy enchant certs etc from HESS.

yeah i think the added bs and the hess being opened is good and bad lol (reasonably expected) rofl

I've ignored this the past couple of times since I've been back. What is the point of the dolls anyway? Are they just an interactive fluff item in the end or do they serve some other grand purpose?

8. Default

Skip the event. For $5 I'll give you one of my five F2P mules containing an inventory full of the garbage this event drops. After a few runs it will straight up max out your 500 item limit and you'll be leaving stuff on the ground if you want to finish using your tickets. And I only bought in for a single 50-count booklet when it was around last. You'd be better off donating your money to a kickstarter labeled "Heroes Journey".
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 08-16-2018 at 09:38 AM.

Was this the event where chronomage spheres were dropped? If so I found that to be a fairly nice treasure to accumulate. Besides doll parts, what are the other main types of things that drop?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    Was this the event where chronomage spheres were dropped? If so I found that to be a fairly nice treasure to accumulate. Besides doll parts, what are the other main types of things that drop?
    Yes, it is. Chronomage spheres, locked scripted toys, and chrism holders are the main thing that dropped. And doll parts. So many friggen doll parts.

Edit to add:

Here's a sampling of the items, minus doll parts.

Armor [3]: a hammered mithril barbute, a tightly woven steel mail coif, a steel close burgonet plumed with a colorful set of feathers
    Containers [12]: a smooth oak case, a pearl-studded white silk box, a brass-hinged modwir chest, a pair of vaalin-sigiled silk gloves (2), a viridian silk velvet gem pouch woven with gilded silken drawstrings, a weathered leather bandolier, a frayed burlap sack (2), a laje-buckled leather swordbelt (3)
    Wands [1]: a bronze reptilian figurine
    Clothing [21]: a thin-ridged blue imflass buzzer (2), a red and white striped scarf, some sparkling pearl and ruby hairjewels, a dull dagger pendant bound with ivory, some fancy brocade gloves, an ivory-dotted plush chestnut wren (2), some white spidersilk pantaloons, a thick canvas skirt, some brown cotton pants patched with squares of suede, a narrow gold ring, some threadbare rose pink slippers, a steel-forged wilted black rose emblem, a flattened iron anvil emblem (2), a rusted iron hook with a leather handguard, a slate grey emblem set with a bulging yellow eye-shaped sapphire, a tall ebon organza ruff adorned with metallic copper pleating, a tall violet linen ruff embellished with tiny faceted ametrine orbs, a pale green emblem painted with the image of withered grains
    Special [19]: a pearl-inlaid ivory comb, a brass and gold sphere (5), a squat pale grey crystal bottle, a glass bottle of blue ooze, a curved onyx-handled stiletto (2), a potent blue-green potion, a pair of sapphire teardrop earrings, a strand of leather, a dark silver dagger with a blackened hide hilt (2), a gnarled wrotwood torch, a soil-stained voucher, some faded blue pants, a flask of glowing blue ectoplasm
    Total items: 59

In the heavy backpack you see a tall violet linen ruff, a viridian drawstring gem pouch, a gnarled wrotwood torch, a vial of pallid sanguine blood, a blue-green dusty seaglass emblem, a potent blue-green potion, a potent blue-green potion, a potent blue-green potion, a potent blue-green potion, a small wrotwood box, a dolphin emblem, a corroded musical note pendant, a garnet-set silver pendant, a silver star emblem, a flattened iron anvil emblem, a brass and gold sphere, a brass and gold sphere, a black tunic, a dirt-filled yellow clay vase, a dirt-filled yellow clay vase, an azure-tinted black velvet grackle, a hammered mithril barbute, a small wrotwood box, a hammered mithril barbute, a small gold silk box, a reinforced invar razor, a laje-buckled leather swordbelt, a silk-strung lapis lazuli symbol, a wide leather swordbelt, a brass and gold sphere, a brass and gold sphere, a brass and gold sphere, a small shadowy black velvet pouch, a warped driftwood scabbard, a brass and gold sphere, a brass and gold sphere, a brass and gold sphere, a laje-buckled leather swordbelt, a soil-stained voucher, a void black deathstone emblem, a tiger maple jewelry box, a crimson silk drawstring gem pouch, some acantha leaf, a rations kit, a visored helm, a vial of pallid sanguine blood, a blood red stone emblem, a witchwood emblem, a hammered mithril barbute, a brass and gold sphere, a fading red sun emblem, a blood red stone emblem, a vial of pallid sanguine blood, a red heart emblem, some brown cotton pants, a squat pale grey crystal bottle, a mithglin emblem and a tall emerald silk ruff.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 08-17-2018 at 09:08 AM.